This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Fuck you Big Four (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Fuck you Big Four
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck you and your millionaire players

Fuck you and your telly gawping fans

Fuck you and your billionaire owners

Fuck you and your millions of pointless press articles

Fuck you and your half-witted media arselickers

Fuck you and your deliberate attempt to kill all football other than yourselves

Fuck you for draining all the soul out of football

Fuck you, once again, your telly gawping fans

Fuck you and your tedious managers

Fuck you and your increasingly tedious football

And

And this is the important one

Fuck you for making me support Barnsley today

I feel filthy

FUCK YOU!

Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brilliant
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etienne
Member # 95

- posted      Profile for Etienne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, I felt the same about supporting Protsmouth, Redknapp and Gaydemak.
Posts: 7411 | From: some place more ... you know. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
E10Rifle
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for E10Rifle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nonsense, GO. We're now to be denied the Dream Final That Everyone Wanted, Chelsea v ManU, because Dream Finals like that are always great - as they were last year, and in 1996 and 2005
Posts: 12564 | From: The bus lane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimski
Member # 115

- posted      Profile for Jimski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, that was the first full football match I've watched on TV since WC2006, and it was worth it.

Credit too should go to Mick McCarthy (never thought I'd say that) for his criticism of BBC attitudes to clubs outside the premiership.

[ 08.03.2008, 19:39: Message edited by: Jimski ]

Posts: 7403 | From: the Horizon of the Aten | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Despite the fact that I'd obviously want Liverpool to win it, I'm really pleased it's not going to be another year of giving it to a top four team.
As long as Middlesborough don't win.

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
statto99
Member # 82

- posted      Profile for statto99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did Manager Mick say?
Posts: 6605 | From: the Mission Bell to the Deep Blue Sea | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

- posted      Profile for Fausto Ptang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This could be the year that 1927 is finally put to bed.
Posts: 3654 | From: Out West | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There has been talk of a Fred Keenor (captain of the 1927 team) statue outside the new stadium. If this goes ahead and Cardiff win the cup this year they'll have no choice but to erect a statue to Steve McPhail or Darren Purse - whoever captains the side on the day.
Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dynamo Kev
Member # 1119

- posted      Profile for Dynamo Kev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would've been 1928.. sorry.
Posts: 318 | From: the town of birds in the Garden State | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

- posted      Profile for Fausto Ptang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was referring to Simon Davey winning the cup. [Wink]
He's a Jack.

Posts: 3654 | From: Out West | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnb098mnb
Member # 1484

- posted      Profile for mnb098mnb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! I thought Roger Freestone had already done that in the Autowindscreens Cup!

Unfortunately I've a feeling that Barnsley are going to knock out Portsmouth as well only to be beaten by West Brom in the final. Barnsley do all the hard work only for West Brom to take it away from them.

Posts: 431 | From: Bracknell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimski
Member # 115

- posted      Profile for Jimski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mick had a bit of a go about them describing Barnsley as 'homely', and then (rather oddly, but splendidly) on a bit about how difficult it was to get the Championship - as in division two - results "round here" and that nobody else seemed to care about them but him.
Posts: 7403 | From: the Horizon of the Aten | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may consider cancelling my subscription to When Saturday Comes if they don't make GO's opening post their Post of the Day on the new website.
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC