This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » CIS Insurance Cup Final (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: CIS Insurance Cup Final
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this on Setanta over here?
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's on BBC1 Scotland.

This is the chant I remember from 94/5/whenever they won the cup.

"Ooooooooooh Ivan Golac's magic, he wears a magic hat"
"He punched the bluenose in the puss"
"And now he's on his back"

As sung to me endlessly by my arab flatmate when he got home, smashed out of his tiny ginger nut, with a slightly longer ooooo each time. I let him off as it was his 4th or 5th trip to Hampden, first win.

I reckon they're in with a decent shout, up the Arabs !

Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fairly even start, a strange fiery white orb has appeared in the sky at Hampden, sunstroke could be a real factor for some of these pasty Scottish lads come the 2nd half.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

Yeeeeeessss.

Rangers will now have to put on another striker, instead of picking a team to take on Bayern Munich.

The cantering captain
Member # 942

Should have been a penalty for Dundee united, bet Rangers win now.
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How was that not a penalty for Dundee United?!

I don't watch a lot of domestic Scottish football but Rangers seem to be getting the benefit of a lot of the referee's decisions, has this been picked up by anyone else before?

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

Good God you're right Harry, why has no one ever noticed before?

I will bring this to the attention of the authorities immediately, they're normally pretty prompt in these matters, so it should be sorted by the end of the week.

The cantering captain
Member # 942

Kirk Broadfoot is a great name, Martin Amis must be gutted he never thought of it.
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that really the club Fat Sam's as the sponsor on the back of Dundee United's shirts?

Is that for the season or a one-off for this game? Brilliant!

Oh dear what a fucking appalling back pass, shit!

Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

Gerrardesque cock up from Kerr, 1-1.
The cantering captain
Member # 942

I've always assumed it's the nightclub, I've noticed the sign in the corner of their ground since last season.
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't watch a lot of domestic Scottish football but Rangers seem to be getting the benefit of a lot of the referee's decisions, has this been picked up by anyone else before?

See page 1.

Fat Sam's is indeed a nite klub.

[ 16.03.2008, 16:51: Message edited by: Hieronymus Bosch ]

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

I once thought I was doing very well with a girl in fat sams nightclub, until she slid gracefully from her barstool and passed out on the floor. She didn't even seem that drunk beforehand, so it could well just have been my chat.

Hopefully DUFC can do better at scoring in the extra time.

Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

Oh I know it's a club I just wondered if they'd diversified in to a wider range of business that would warrant sponsoring a kit, or the more likely explanation that it really doesn't cost that much.

Jebus! Cardiff City's loanee Willo Flood is playing, I had forgotten about him let alone that he was on our books.

Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

And he's just set up a goal, excellent!
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC