This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Man Utd vs Liverpool (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Middle aged man gets excited about getting one up on 13-year old shocker!
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, age doesn't enter into it. I'll be lording it over Rogin as well when Man Utd win 3-1.

As the man says, you're not supposed to grow out of it.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
liverpool to win 2-0
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
an unspeakably dull game where man utd win 2-0 and rio ferdinand further aggravates his back complaint from the strain of carrying fernando torres around in his pocket all day.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie Carragher to end Cristiano Ronaldo's season after three minutes following a challenge that Rafa Benitez "doesn't see". Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand both sent off in the ensuing melee after Rooney pushes the referee to the floor. Liverpool win 2-1 with a last minute Gerrard screamer as United's nine men lose concentration following a minor pitch invasion after a clear penalty appeal for an obvious foul on Tevez by Reina is waved away by the referee.

United docked three points by the FA for failing to control their players and their fans. Alan Green has a seizure live on air on Five Live.

Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The game is postponed along with Chelsea - Arsenal. Bliss.
Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wash you mouth out. ant.

The world would stop turning should anything - even nature - interfere with 'Grand Slam Sunday'.

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at the moment it looks like vidic will be out with a broken nose, ferdinand doesn't seem to be recovering from his back injury, and van der sar will be missing as well.

Could this be rafa's year to score a league goal against man utd?

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what the fuck kind of princess is vidic that he would miss a game like this with a broken nose? that's the obvious fergie injury bullshit. nice to see you getting your excuses in early though.
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

ha, hark and listen to mr Unbreakable there.

You wouldn't think that he himself cancels nights out because of split ends.

Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha ha. Cos I'm wrrrth it.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
High-scoring draws in both games. For entertainment's sake.

Otherwise, United to win this one, in order that they keep the Scumsquared away from any pesky silverware. Be a Spurs fan, be mean-spirited.

Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bizarrely given the recent results between the two teams, the pools panel has put this one down as a no score draw.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now Sky Sports News have just shown a table with Man United and Liverpool having played 31 games and drawn with each other tomorrow, and United on 71 points instead of 70. I am not making this up.

[ 22.03.2008, 18:09: Message edited by: Hieronymus Bosch ]

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chunky Norwich
Member # 861

- posted      Profile for Chunky Norwich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a fortnight after alleging an international refereeing conspiracy against his little darlings, Ferguson comes out with this

He's a card, isn't he?

Posts: 364 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC