This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Man Utd vs Liverpool (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ferguson also insists he will never allow his players to harangue referees
 -
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He does address that incident in the article, but probably only because the interviewer laughed in his face...
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck me.

Sky are such wankers.
Have a listen to this.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why the fuck are utd playing 451 at home.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rogin - *duh* - that was what prompted Ferguson to take the stand that he has on ref harassment.
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else having trouble logging onto Sopcast today? I guess this is a popular match...
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
statto99
Member # 82

- posted      Profile for statto99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It must be gripping. Nobody's posting anything.
Posts: 6605 | From: the Mission Bell to the Deep Blue Sea | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hissing fauna
Member # 7071

- posted      Profile for hissing fauna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SR: it's on TVants on channel live 2
Posts: 206 | From: brighton is not 'london by the sea' | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had trouble getting Sopcast to load as well. Seems alright now though. My advice is to go for one of the non-English channels. At least the hyperbole will be in Mandarin.

Ronaldo 'its the beans on toast.

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desperately Seeking
Member # 347

- posted      Profile for Desperately Seeking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what the hell is wrong with Reina. "stop it. Stop it now or else"
Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wank.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desperately Seeking
Member # 347

- posted      Profile for Desperately Seeking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
twat. bring on crouch
Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nuts 'n Gum
Member # 1397

- posted      Profile for Nuts 'n Gum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan Green is pissing me off with his incredibly one eyed view of this game.

It's always "terrible mistake by liverpool" when United score, not "brave header from Wes Brown".

Honestly, haven't heard much about Manchester United so far, it's all about how Liverpool should be playing better.

Posts: 1220 | From: Birmingham | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
liverpool can't play better that's the point.

so wes brown joins the roll of honour of united greats to score against liverpool. Silvestre, O'shea, ferdinand, forlan.

I love it this way. yet again fergie ties up rafa tactically, and a utd defender comes along to shit on his head.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha.

Mascherano's a twat.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC