This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Man Utd vs Liverpool (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool
E10Rifle
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for E10Rifle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mascherano off for a stop, as this spectacle marketed by and for morons descends into its predictable educationally subnormal handbaggery.
Posts: 12564 | From: The bus lane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck off, E10 Rifle, you smug twat.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh!

It's all getting a bit tasty here.

Fair play to the ref.
That wanker thought he could follow the ref. around berating him for every decision.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
E10Rifle
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for E10Rifle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not smug about anything
Posts: 12564 | From: The bus lane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That fernando torres has had a quiet game, but you can't keep a player like that quiet for long I mean you say the way he escaped his marker to set up cristiano ronaldo there from that free kick.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Ooh, look at me, I'm E10 Rifle, I follow a lower-league club and that makes me intellectually and morally superior to those morons who follow a club in the Prem."

F.F.S.

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait to see this. I missed it completely. Mascherano gets away with absolute fucking murder, so it's super sweet that he got sent off today.

It's good to see that pepe 'bobo' Bip Reina has managed to somehow circumvent the early morning drinking ban.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nuts 'n Gum
Member # 1397

- posted      Profile for Nuts 'n Gum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
put those handbags away!
Posts: 1220 | From: Birmingham | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I told myself I wouldn't watch any football today after I turned on the telly this morning and saw Tim Lovejoy gurning "It's Easter Sunday, and more importantly, Grand Slam Sunday!".

But here I am. Watching it on the internet like the weak-willed fool I am.

Mascherano had that coming. He's been gobbing off at Bennett ever since he got booked in the opening stages.

Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

Hahahahah. Mascherano is a fucking moron. an absolute fucking moron. He's already booked and he runs so far to have a go at the ref for booking a player whose already been booked for dissent.

He should read "who moved my cheese".

Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked it when Rafa intervened to calm Mascherano down with a Kath and Kim style "Look at moy, look at moy!"
Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sidjames
Member # 1086

- posted      Profile for sidjames     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah but as Andy Gray says, Mascherano was just showing 'passion'.
Posts: 690 | From: a different hemisphere | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
More handbags in the Sky studio with Gray and Redknapp going for it.
On second viewing Mascherano didn't do much to get his second yellow, but he did get involved.
He did some mouthing after his first yellow.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
What's the rumpus?
Member # 752

- posted      Profile for What's the rumpus?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only trouble is I'm not sure Mascherano was having a go when he first went across. I think he just asked a question of the ref.

If it was dissent it was of the most subtle kind. Typical British decision: a player gets kicked and him and his team-mate are booked.

Posts: 907 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blade in residence
Member # 815

- posted      Profile for blade in residence     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"put those handbags away!"
No, don't be hasty. This thread is more entertaining than the match.

Posts: 161 | From: bladeland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC