This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Man Utd vs Liverpool (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The funniest thing is that Liverpool had actually been awarded the free kick but then contrived to get Torres booked and Mascherano sent off. Bonkers.
Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Ethan
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Uncle Ethan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About time a ref stood up to that sort of shit. Mascherano chirped at every decision, for or against.
Posts: 3958 | From: WA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GRRREATEST LEAGUE IN THE WORRRLLLDDD!!!
Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mascherano is like a young white energetic makalele, and i don't mean that in a good way.

(Before I get taken up wrong young white and energetic are the value judgement free words in that sentance)

[ 23.03.2008, 14:44: Message edited by: and I am the life ]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oooh, that reina is amazing when someone hits the ball straight at him
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ant259
Member # 1734

- posted      Profile for ant259     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed: Mascherano had been looking for that the whole game.

Good to see Fergie is still "The Lip-Readers' Friend".

Posts: 1653 | From: Oviedo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

torres is a lucky lucky boy.
and I am the life
Member # 227

look everybody. There's steven gerrard. He's playing. Well isn't that a surprise?
blade in residence
Member # 815

- posted      Profile for blade in residence     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gerrard to Steve Bennett:
"Ere, how come when we're at Anfield you let me ref the game but at Man U we get nottin?"

Posts: 161 | From: bladeland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see how the Mascherano incident was in any way 'handbags' - it was just an eejit failing to shut the eff up like he should do. Andy Gray's so wrong about that.
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joey wilson
Member # 1472

- posted      Profile for joey wilson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3-0
Posts: 185 | From: the college field | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
Reina again.

Hahaha.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dynamo Kev
Member # 1119

- posted      Profile for Dynamo Kev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why I love so much the ball
Posts: 318 | From: the town of birds in the Garden State | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Ethan
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Uncle Ethan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brilliant effort from Flapper Reina to blame the assistant referee for not giving a non-existent offside in the lead up to the corner that Ronaldo scored from.
Posts: 3958 | From: WA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bomb A Nero
Member # 636

- posted      Profile for Bomb A Nero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BzgcsapjKU
Posts: 2903 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC