This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » The 'I'm not sure I can take the excitement' SFL Division 1 Midlands run-in thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The 'I'm not sure I can take the excitement' SFL Division 1 Midlands run-in thread
Etienne
Member # 95

- posted      Profile for Etienne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was only a few miles away from Stourbridge on the Sunday (just by Bridgnorth), but had to go back to Cardiff on the Monday, so I missed out. Sorry.
Posts: 7411 | From: some place more ... you know. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you adopt Bradford Park Avenue? And my thread? It's currently the longest nil thread in OTF history.

Bollocks it is. I've been talking to myself for over 100 posts on the Japan thread.

Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Demonstrably untrue.

And to think I went out of my way to find a photo of a baseball card with a sliver of a Babe Ruth bat and everything . . .

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you dare try and make me feel worse, UA.
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glass half empty
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for glass half empty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GO
Romulus come from Sutton Coldfield, founded as a Junior Team in 1979 and groundshare with Sutton Coldfield Town I believe.

Posts: 79 | From: Evesham | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Romulus have done well to go from entering the pyramid 11 seasons ago, to reach the same level as Chasetown. And of the league players who started at Romulus, Luke Rodgers missed one penalty and had another saved against Chasetown this season.

Zat Knight, Luke Moore and Darius Vassell are also Romulus alumni.

Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavalry Trouser Tips
Member # 1274

- posted      Profile for Cavalry Trouser Tips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear Romulus took over local rivals Remus and attempted to expand into the whole of the West Midlands a few years ago.
Posts: 4359 | From: Mekonta | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC