This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » APPARENTLY A SUNDERLAND THREAD (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: APPARENTLY A SUNDERLAND THREAD
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
6 min: Viduka gets the ball just inside the box, dummies, turns, and squeezes a left-footed shot into the bottom left corner. Who would have thought?

[ 22.03.2008, 16:26: Message edited by: blackdogbeak ]

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can't find a working stream - which one are you using?
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was using Sports Channel 5, but it dropped shortly after the goal went in.

Now I'm getting a frozen image and snatches of audio from SM[EN] (whatever that is.. channel 42942), and Radio 5 in the other ear. It isn't ideal.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
watching villa-sunderland. scott carson just went up for a catch, fumbled and dived to grab the ball outside the box. something tells me liverpool aren't going to turn a huge profit on this poltroon.

why is keane playing roy o'donovan up front? has he fallen out with kenwyne "best striker in the division he's worth 40m" jones over only scoring five goals? o'donovan is running around like a lunatic searching for openings, but every time the ball comes to him he spoons it miles away from himself or heads it up in the air. it's actually pretty entertaining to watch but i doubt villa give a shit about it.

Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's on live here in the US! How do you like them apples, dogbeak.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jones isn't even on the bench despite not being injured (if he is crocked, there's been nothing about it in the papers or on the BBC site). Sunderland's two strikers have scored three times between them all season: O'Donovan 0, Murphy 3.

Keane dropped five players for the last match because they went on the piss during the week. Chopra was one, I can't remember the others.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dave's Gusset
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Big Dave's Gusset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kenwyne Jones is "unwell" apparently. No doubt he's found out that I've dropped him from my fantasy team. Sorry, Kenwyne, it's a results business.
Posts: 2991 | From: Duck Island | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
something tells me liverpool aren't going to turn a huge profit on this poltroon.

of course you are. he's english, he's young, you're looking at at least 7 million right there.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

Grosse: I'm somewhat jealous. I've been loyally tuning in all season on a variety of really terrible quality streams, and I can't watch the first game in a long time that we seem to be bossing. Fuck going to the game, this deserves to be watched on a VR headset beaming Kasey Keller's POV into my brain.

The rest of you can piss off sullying my thread with this Mackem dross. Thanks!

garcia en dolor
Member # 152

quote:
this deserves to be watched on a VR headset beaming Kasey Keller's POV into my brain.
ha ha ha.

with his slight presence, boundless energy and lack of nous o'donovan is like odie running around up front. sunderland are still the better team because villa look like they have already eaten up all their easter eggs.

Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad Blackdogbeak. As Van the Man used to bellow, it's too late to stop now. Or rather, he didn't, because his back catalogue does not actually contain a song called 'It's Too Late To Stop Now', only an album.

Sunderland have been on top, helped by Villa's obvious lack of interest. They might have had a penalty in the first half when a shot by Andy Reid struck Reo-Coker on the forearm. Villa have been shocking and the crowd are starting to abuse them.

[ 22.03.2008, 17:17: Message edited by: Hieronymus Bosch ]

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

richardson had a good chance to break into villa's box there. keane described him as the fastest player at the club over ten yards. he neglected to mention that richardson can only run about ten yards.
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

Terrible miss by Harewood, he had only the keeper to beat but his shot feebly dribbled past the far post. Easily the best chance of the game.

O'Donovan has been put out of his misery and replaced by Chopra.

[ 22.03.2008, 16:24: Message edited by: Hieronymus Bosch ]

garcia en dolor
Member # 152

harewood came on for reo coker and his involvement is to spin a sunderland defender on the edge of the box and roll the ball just wide of the far post.

in one on ones, craig gordon slowly advances like a stork with a very high stance and his arms spread wide like charlton heston commanding the red sea to part. it's a striking visual impression but it should be easy to beat him by tapping the ball past him on the ground.

Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

It was Nyron Nosworthy who Harewood pirouetted past. In gaelic football parlance "he done him like a kipper".
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC