This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » APPARENTLY A SUNDERLAND THREAD (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: APPARENTLY A SUNDERLAND THREAD
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nosworthy panics under pressure from Carew and presents the ball straight to Harewood, who stabs it wide from about eight yards out. Another great chance. If Harewood could shoot straight Sunderland would be dead and buried.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just noticed title change, sorry dogbeak. but if nobody can post updates from the newcastle match...
Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... they should maintain a respectful silence! Heh. If this was a film it'd be the stranded platoon being greeted with eerie radio silence, or the command centre losing contact with the astronauts.

Doesn't look like Villa are doing much to try and cheer me up either.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look, hang on a minute, never mind Sunderland. Are Newcastle actually winning a match? I know there are still a few minutes left in which they can fuck it up...
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

- posted      Profile for garcia en dolor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the fox soccer channel is cutting in and out on my tvu player.

"failed to finish fulham off ... prove to be ... onchesky ... fulham, given their travel sickness ... davies pushing it on towards johnson ... steven taylor not winning a ball in the air this afternoon ...."

Posts: 13290 | From: murphyia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well you know in The Running Man where they show the film of the last series' winners living it up with their winnings?

Not really, Geremi.. 2-0 (edit: actually it was Michael Owen. The excitement is getting to me.) And Chopra scores as well, just to keep my grumpiness on an even keel.

[ 22.03.2008, 16:45: Message edited by: blackdogbeak ]

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Grant Leadbitter, presented with a great shooting chance, miskicks so horribly that the ball goes out for a throw on the far side, some 15 yards away from the corner flag.

Now Chopra has scored, latching on to an up-and-under and poking it past Carson, who took way too long to come off his line.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garcia en dolor
Member # 152

michael owen flops to the ground and wins a free kick 35 yards out. geremi whips it towards the far post, owen glances a header past the keeper and embarks on a long, smug celebration.
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

Lou Macari on Setanta has named Nyron Nosworthy as his man of the match. Holy christ.
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I use this thread for screaming NOOOO? Thanks.

I'm convinced we'll never ever beat a team managed by Neil Warnock. Today the ref added about half an hour to a second half marred by absolutely no injuries whatsoever.

Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

West Ham have a kid called Tomkins making his debut at centre-half. He has just been muscled aside by Yakubu, who ran on and scored.

In fairness to West Ham, it must be exhausting getting yourself up for two games a season.

Bomb A Nero
Member # 636

- posted      Profile for Bomb A Nero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
six fucking second left, an 'all
Posts: 2903 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
chopra's four goals have been worth 5 points on the crespometer. Shame that two of those goals came in the first two games of the season. It would be seven if the ref hadn't incorrectly called that one against derby offside the other week.
Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morgan
Member # 92

- posted      Profile for morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can thank me for Chopra scoring. I was slagging him off only minutes before he scored. The last time I made disparaging remarks about him, was the opening day of the season, again only minutes before he scored.
Posts: 2109 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Impact Substitute
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Impact Substitute     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't matter when they were scored. The late winner against Spurs and equaliser at Birmingham in August look very very important now. As does Roy O Donovan's ability to sit on top of the goalkeeper - his greatest contribution so far.

Transfer fees have to be justified somehow.

Posts: 1074 | From: a whisper to a scream | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC