This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Football » Goodwillie scores a goal, delves into his shorts for a bite and does it again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodwillie scores a goal, delves into his shorts for a bite and does it again
Chippy
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Chippy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David Goodwillie, the on-loan Dundee United teenager, twice delved into his shorts and produced a piece of melon to munch on after scoring highly-significant goals for Raith...

Williemuncher

Posts: 3563 | From: Standlake | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dances with sheep
Member # 486

- posted      Profile for dances with sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Similar thing happened in Brazil I think, but with carrots.
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalliance
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for dalliance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He has become one of the most promising young strikers in the world in my current Football Manager game.

We're at the 2009/10 season and he got 15 goals for Manchester City last season.

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC