This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » Amy Winehouse (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Amy Winehouse
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers for the heads-up about the Mark Ronson, Horsey, but I'm afraid I've gotta say that Smiths cover is horrible. Sounds like Gnarls fucking Barkley. Ugh.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway, that News Of The World story is ludicrous. Young successful female wants to have some fun and party hard. Call the fucking cops.

As someone said on the Cameron/cannabis thread, we've passed the stage where cocaine is something that other, bad people do, and reached the stage where everyone either does it, has done it occasionally, or has mates who do it, and leaving aside the hypocrisy of a bunch of coked-up journalists lecturing anyone else about drug use, they've probably misjudged the public mood by several miles.

Given her public image, and the nature of the event, it would be more of a shock if Amy Winehouse didn't have a bit of white encrustation around her nostrils at 1.30am.

Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hear, hear. It's such shite. My granny probably wouldn't even care.
Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nishlord
Member # 97

- posted      Profile for Nishlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the 'shame' element is being caught doing this decade's version of coming out the bog with toilet roll hanging off her heel.
Posts: 8698 | From: City of Snot | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. Who doesn't check their nose before they leave the loos? Fucking basics, that.

Actually, I can't believe people still do coke in clubs and pubs. Asking for trouble.

Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

Fucking hell, check out this duet between Charlotte Church and Amy Winehouse on Michael Jackson's "Beat It"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vfdl7-E80Q

...and note the difference between Charl and Amy's, er, styles.

die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That performance is a classic car-crash. So painful to watch.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Purves Grundy
Member # 698

- posted      Profile for Purves Grundy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blimey.
Posts: 7499 | From: A Gun | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobW
Member # 1522

- posted      Profile for RobW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Whinehouse slagged off the Church couple of weeks ago. I think she made some snide remark about her weight.
Posts: 1196 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Purves Grundy
Member # 698

- posted      Profile for Purves Grundy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How pathetic.
Posts: 7499 | From: A Gun | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she's not the only one. apparrently her fella Gavin Henson bought her a year's worth of personal trainer for her 21st.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(that's twenty-first birthday, not twenty one stones.)
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear lord, why would you mess with perfection?
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for The Horse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That clip's almost as shocking as it was when it was linked to on page 7 of this thread.
Posts: 8111 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
but I'm afraid I've gotta say that Smiths cover is horrible. Sounds like Gnarls fucking Barkley
So, an improvement then?
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC