This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » The Frames (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Frames
Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fucking hell.

What are the names of their bad songs?

'I can't find a fight poverty bracelet to match my belt'
'Mam, can you hurry up and iron me shirt for me'
'Fear of a ginger planet'
'Don't step on my dun, soft leather Hush Puppies'
'Say It Loud: I'm Ginger And Proud'
'The Three of Spades'

Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Dingalingaling, your hair's on fire"
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha ha!

Sorry to my ginger brethren.

Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha. I've actually been so starved of gigs lately that I'll probably end up enjoying it much more than I should.
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loose Cannon ?
Member # 642

- posted      Profile for Loose Cannon ?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you enjoy shouting 'outspan' you may also draw pleasure from attending Radiohead concerts and shouting 'wonky eyes!'
Posts: 1904 | From: a grassy knoll | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why? Did Thom Yorke play a character of that name in a film of which heis now ashamed? Or is this a Mick Hucknall thing?
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Weirdbeard
Member # 1483

- posted      Profile for Johnny Weirdbeard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If he wears that stupid white hankie over his face again you should shout 'Kramer' at him.

http://www.theframes.ie/v4/images/Witnness2001/

[ 30.11.2006, 17:58: Message edited by: Johnny Weirdbeard ]

Posts: 275 | From: East of Eden | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Felt
Member # 1061

- posted      Profile for Mark Felt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seven Day Mile is an awesome tune as well.

Dunno why people hate the Frames. They're clearly not the best band in the world ever, and their hardcore fans are annoyingly devout, but they right more than a few good tunes and are excellent live.

Compared to who are they dull?

Posts: 783 | From: The Shadows of a Dublin Parking Garage | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else in the whole world apart from James Blunt?

I'm off to see The Bluetones tonight. Pub rock writ large.

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 730

quote:
Dunno why people hate the Frames. They're clearly not the best band in the world ever, and their hardcore fans are annoyingly devout, but they right more than a few good tunes and are excellent live.
If I had time I'd find what I said on the Snow Patrol thread and cut and paste it here. If you're in their corner and you can only muster the enthusiasm to sound like someone vaguely recommending a park and ride scheme I can only presume they're fucking attrocious.
Loose Cannon ?
Member # 642

- posted      Profile for Loose Cannon ?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yiz're all Cranberry fans.
De Frames is too indie for ye.

Posts: 1904 | From: a grassy knoll | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The way he's got his biro secured to the pocket of his Levis is rocking.
I actually think that's a fair point entirely. I'm a fucking departmental manager, and I don't know where the nearest pen is half the time. What does he think is going to happen? "Better take a pen, in case I remember something for the shopping list in the middle of a song".
Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he has "MAKE TRADE FAIR" written on the hand you can't see.
Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If I had time I'd find what I said on the Snow Patrol thread and cut and paste it here. If you're in their corner and you can only muster the enthusiasm to sound like someone vaguely recommending a park and ride scheme I can only presume they're fucking attrocious.
Word.

quote:
They're clearly not the best band in the world ever
Why not? It's every band's job to, at least fleetingly, seem to be the best band in the world ever.
Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to start this argument all over again, but sadly, I don't know The Frames. Sigh.
Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC