This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » Sleeve art laffs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleeve art laffs
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This did make me giggle.

I can add Therapy's Troublegum to the list:

-

and perhaps Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes:

-

"I'm in a box! A box fashioned from society's mores, do you see?"

[ 15.02.2007, 22:11: Message edited by: mackstress ]

Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like that dwarf/crucifix thing.

Crucifixion images are a hoot. A friend of mine once casually remarked (during lunch) that "white fish without a light butter sauce was like a Madonna gig without a crucifixion scene - unthinkable".

It was funny at the time.

[ 15.02.2007, 22:22: Message edited by: Tony Curran ]

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Therapy. Not a lot of thought went into their covers. Some good tunes though.

-

Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
luckily, for every 'Troublegum' there's a 'Nurse'

-

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking at the title of the link, I knew that the Ministry and Tripping Daisy covers had to be on there. But aren't they missing the joke of the Soul Asylum cover?

Speaking of Tori Amos, I was driving behind a landscaper's pickup truck with all of the usual stuff in back--lawn mower, weed wacker, rakes, etc. But he had a Tori Amos sticker on the back window of the truck. Perplexing.

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC