This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » All-time Top Five Sexiest Vocal Extemporisations. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: All-time Top Five Sexiest Vocal Extemporisations.
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those bits, not really part of the song, where you are just overcome with lust for the singer.

1. Rihanna - Ooh, baby, it's rainin' - "Umbrella"
It's just as the song starts to play out at the end. Gosh.

2.Ronnie Spector - C'mon baby - "(The Best Part of) Breakin' Up", The Ronnettes
The song finishes, apparently, and the orchestra winds down. then, a single drumbeat, the above line delivered in an unbelievably raunchy way, and the whole thing kicks off again.

3.Nina Persson - "Hawh" - "Carnival", The Cardigans
Sexual minimalism. Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, instrumental, a near-total stop, and this one breath, melting the pretty-but-sorta-sexless aura of the rst of the song into sexmush. Followed by another chorus.

4.Rachel Stevens - Could you turn down the track a little, please? - "Negotiate With Love"
On the album version, rather than the single, an aside to the producer, left on the track after the first chorus. Jaw-droppingly politesexy.

5.Gillian Welch - "Hey Paul"? "Hey Paw"? - "Honey Now"
It's right at the start, just before a chugging electric guitar riff, and while it's not really clear what she's saying (the latter possibillity is downright creepy...), it's absolutely 100% clear what she means.

[ 19.10.2007, 13:56: Message edited by: Toroweap Fault ]

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, they're all by women. Bite me.

(jagger on "Beast of burden" came very close)

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Probably not Dave Lee Roth's "What the fuck, I'll pay ya for it..." in the fade out of a Van Halen song which escapes me at present.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The "Come over here" at the beginning of "Need You Tonight."
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Dika-daaaahhhhhhnnnnn" - Sheila Chandra, from 'Speaking in Tongues 3'. (At least, I think it was 3.) It's recorded so that it's like she's whispering right in your ear. I actually get goosebumps on my ear when I hear that bit!

That one is way out in front of anything else, for me, but other songs that have provided sexy moments (that I can't remember the details of) have included:

'Blue Flower' and 'Give You My Lovin' by Mazzy Star (although these are perhaps more cool than sexy ...incredibly cool, though!) Pretty much anything by Mazzy Star, in fact.

'Justify My Love' by Madonna. Obvious, perhaps, but hey.

'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' by Kylie. Dunno why, though!

'Sunday Girl (French version)' by Blondie. If this doesn't 'get' you, then... I don't know what will!

Various tracks by Sol Seppy, Vive la Fete and lots of electropop tracks with cliched 'European ice-maiden dominatrix' vocals.

Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty much anything Jenny Lewis of Rilo Kiley sings.

I can spot about eight moments in Portions For Foxes.

When the loneliness leads to bad dreams, and the bad dreams lead me to callin' you, and I call you and say: Come here".

and she's real pretty and she's real into you...

and the talkin' leads to touchin', then touchin' leads to sex, and then there is no mystery left

I don't care I like you...I like you

Rilo Kiley - Portions For Foxes

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But I thought Toro meant asides not part of the song.
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And we give a damn about the intentions of thread starters?

OK, Jenny's panting in "Portions For Foxes" then.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
while it's not really clear what she's saying (the latter possibillity is downright creepy...),

There's a section of I'll Take You There where a moanin' Mavis Staples sings "Ugghh...Give it to me Daddy" which always makes me just a bit queasy.

[ 18.10.2007, 23:14: Message edited by: Amor de Cosmos ]

Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Janis Joplin's giggle/cackle at the end of Mercedes Benz

Barbara Lewis's "Ohhhhmymymymysoooglad" between the verses of Hello Stranger

Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'd like to talk when I can show you my affection" Hanging on the telephone, Blondie
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
1. Rihanna - Ooh, baby, it's rainin' - "Umbrella"
It's just as the song starts to play out at the end. Gosh.

I've heard the sound of stones being turned over and seen the insects hid underneath them running for new cover which were sexier than anything Rihanna sings or looks like.

She's probably the unsexiest being on earth at this very moment.

She's the black plastic version of plastic Paris Hilton.

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PR7th Heaven
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for PR7th Heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Pipettes: Why did you stay?

Two of the girls sing
"But he was sooo sweet"
And one replies:
"Oh yeah? Well I've had just about enough of sweet"

I often wonder which one sings the second part. I hope it's RiotBecki. I do like the way she enunciates the 't' in sweet.

Posts: 906 | From: The other end of Stretford | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I also add that Gwen Stefani is about as sexy as a Yo-Yo.

And Kylie's latest effort, nice try but those over-pouting lips don't help her much.

Christina Aguilera, on the other hand, and what she did with the Back to Basic album.
Jesus how I love the 50's!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W4kR8OQCrlQ&mode=related&search=

Proper women in dem days

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

God, she is hot!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC