This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » A little '80s music to play blocks by. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A little '80s music to play blocks by.
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first song I ever taught my daughter (mainly while distracting her during diaper changes) was Oh Brother by The Fall. She even mastered the '-uh' on the end of each line. I got a good frowning at for that.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noj
Member # 753

- posted      Profile for noj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My two year old son went through a phase of singing one of those recent Avril Lavigne songs..."She's like, so whatever..", "YEAH, NO, YEAH, NO don't wanna be your girlfriend" etc.

Thankfully he seems to have stopped that now and now just sings random made up stuff whilst he's hitting things with his plastic golf club.

Posts: 2740 | From: crisp country | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I don't like your girlfriend", it is.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've missed out on my boy singing shitty lyrics. I have him on video singing "Barrytown" by Steely Dan and "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers. And "Sandy" by John Tavolta.
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's on the receiving end of a lovely lawsuit by a band called The Rubinoos, who had a song called 'I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend' in the late '70s. Played back to back, the similarities in both content and structure are glaringly obvious.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noj
Member # 753

- posted      Profile for noj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll let him know WE. Actually, on second thoughts it's probably best not to, it'll only put the song back in his head.
Posts: 2740 | From: crisp country | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard
Member # 1538

- posted      Profile for Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Missus will insist playing Eminem in the car while chauffeusing our 6 year old daughter about.

It does my head in. It really does.

Posts: 1243 | From: upon high | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard
Member # 1538

- posted      Profile for Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That said - Li'l Miss FB has picked up on someone's cover of Blondie's 'One Way or T'other', which I'm pleased about.
Posts: 1243 | From: upon high | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC