This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » My Cure Tickets (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Cure Tickets
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, that is probably a better idea isn't it? Especially as Wembley Stadium station is loads nearer.
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/uuaJL9K51
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM Hobbes.
Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
What's the rumpus?
Member # 752

- posted      Profile for What's the rumpus?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking the Shepherds Bush gig was only a few years ago but the tour lists disagree.

It was certainly at a time when their gig tickets weren't such a hot item.

It would be nice to have a drink with you guys but I don't know at present what the ticketholder plans.

She says she has been to Stay Beautiful a few times but never having been myself I don't know what opinion of OTFers that breeds.

That pub doesn't look too bad for Wembley, thanks GO.

Posts: 907 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, shall we meet at The Green Man then? I'm going to be there from 4.30pm.
Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What time are you going to see the support band?
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 730

7pm. I really like them. Their PR guy is a mate of mine and he's hopefully getting me into the aftershow so I'm going to be quite punctual on that.
hobbes
Member # 28

You lucky, lucky bastard.
I'll be along about 5.30. The address of the green man says it's on Dagmar Avenue, but the map on it's webpage says it's on Wembley Hill Road.
Any ideas, GO?

Member # 730

You can't miss it, as I seem to remember - it's massive.
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The address they give is Dagmar Avenue, Wembley Hill Road. It's actually on Dagmar Avenue.
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

Cool. Thanks. It's just the circle on their linked map is nowhere near Dagmar Avenue.
hobbes
Member # 28

Oh incidentally, in LondonShite last night there was a piece on the Cure which managed to make 5 points about them, four of which were factually wrong. Including the erasing from history of their eponymous 2004 album. (Apparently the one that's yet to be released is their first since Bloodflowers.)

How do fuckwits who know nothing and don't do any research at all get to be published journalists?

die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who reads LondonLite? It is a bit like am New York here, which genuinely has the worst standard of editing I have ever seen in a newspaper.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

All the same twats who read Metro in the morning, or The London Paper.
I only saw it because the guy next to me was reading it and I saw the Cure article.

die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I long wondered if it would get a readership. So long as they don't advertise happy hours in bars that aren't in the neighborhood they suggest, and have actually closed, LondonLite is one up on amNY.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC