This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Music » Pop stars you'd most want to hang out with

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pop stars you'd most want to hang out with
Purves Grundy
Member # 698

- posted      Profile for Purves Grundy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A diversion from that Lulu/Monkees thread. For me I reckon it's probably Mike Nesmith. It may not be the most rock'n'roll experiece available, but it's probably be the most rewarding. Inventive, imaginative, thoughtful, fun and unusual. Certainly a more memorable conversationalistand drinking buddy than more immediately eyecatching alternatives.

I reckon Pete Townsend would be good value too but (a) I'm not entirely sure if he really counts as a pop star, and (b) there'd always be the dread that he'd want to show you some stuff he found on the internet.

Posts: 7499 | From: A Gun | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The 7th Baron Bartok
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for The 7th Baron Bartok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I had a time machine, Bon Scott. Might be a bit desperate for a fry-up and large quantities of OJ the day after though.
Posts: 4840 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
E10Rifle
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for E10Rifle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With a similar stomach-lining proviso, a bar crawl with Kris Kristoffersen and Johnny Cash would've been pretty memorable.
Posts: 12564 | From: The bus lane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll settle for any five who've been cremated. I can fit them all in jacket pocket without them getting unduly in the way, and I get to do all the talking.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GIK
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for GIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post.
Posts: 5389 | From: Cheshire with Love | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Shedd
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Johnny Shedd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul from S Club 7. He could help me clear my garage out. He's got fuck all else to do.
Posts: 494 | From: The Hideous Fen Of Huge Bigness | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Carmody
Member # 712

- posted      Profile for Robin Carmody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone once said I'd probably get on well with Lawrence (Felt/Denim etc). I think I probably would.
Posts: 1275 | From: Down South | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC