This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » The Balderdasha Challenge (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Balderdasha Challenge
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Purves has been to Lithuania.
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S. aureus
Member # 949

- posted      Profile for S. aureus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope that you're all correct. Third post updated to reflect preceding 5 posts.
Posts: 2324 | From: Pharmageddon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I'm honoured to be remembered. But if you came back to OTF in 10 years' time, half the posters would be claiming to have 'done' NZ and Oz in their "gap year". They're all over the Antipodes now, Lonely Planet in hand.

Anyway, take off French Polynesia, Laos and Myanmar. I'm rather ashamed that I can't add a few Pacific island nations to the list. Must get out more.

Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
S. aureus is male, isn't s/he?

GO - Your wit is so underrated.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eloij de jong
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for eloij de jong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
feel free to knock off paraguay and estonia.
Posts: 54 | From: cymru | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Using the third post as a guide, you can knock off Belarus and Latvia from myself and I know for a fact that cubillas has been to American Samoa, Faroe Islands, Lesotho, Moldova, Qatar and Svalbard

edit: and Samoa

[ 11.06.2005, 23:32: Message edited by: Mickey Thomas' Right Foot ]

Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a transexual friend who was in Chad, but that was back when he was Oman.

Do you want me Togo?

Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

- posted      Profile for bryanattoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pun possibilities on this thread are endless.

Art Vandelay, if you're reading this...

[ 12.06.2005, 01:17: Message edited by: Space Coyote ]

Posts: 8126 | From: la palude di amstel | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If he's reading this, he's Guinea Bissau annoyed.
Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a mighty pun.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryanattoni
Member # 60

Indeed, to match a pun like that will require Somoa thinking on my part.
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And Samoa on top of that.
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having Moldova my last post, I apologise for Benin insufferable pedant.

[ 12.06.2005, 14:38: Message edited by: Hofzinser ]

Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jorge Porbillas
Member # 143

- posted      Profile for Jorge Porbillas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a transexual friend who was in Chad, but that was back when he was Oman.

My mate's father is a transexual ... yes, he's a Tranidad

sorry.

Posts: 7152 | From: the lower reaches of the Fifa rankings | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't think of any puns.

I'll get me Ulster.

Posts: 3478 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC