This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Useless Comic Characters (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Useless Comic Characters
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My name rocks:
quote:
I am Batfinkingaroo Magno, I fear none!

Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am Tom Defendestormandman Boomet--an evil spirit to all criminals!

Get in! imagine that splattered across the top of a comic book.

"I'm going to torment you for such a long time, you'll age fifty years!!!"

or

"I'm going to smack you like a first grade teacher, and hijack your momma's airplane!!"

Smack me like a first grade teacher ? my momma's airplane?

I'm so pleasantly confused I don't know where to begin.
Best link ever, thanks SSS.

Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gt
Member # 659

- posted      Profile for gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Armin Ro - "I'm going to spank you until you grunt like a chicken!!"

Jackrock Gurbir - "For the love of beatings, I pillage like a sentient bulldozer"

[ 13.10.2005, 10:26: Message edited by: gt ]

Posts: 570 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gastricann - battle cry of "I'm going to pound you beyond your expiry date"!
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm evil -

quote:
Zang! Who is that, prowling along the tundra! It is Eggchaserkereminis, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a gutteral roar, his voice cometh:
"I'm going to bludgeon you beyond the end of time!"

Also -

"Fools! You will soon suffer at the hands of Eggchaserkereminis!"

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right thats its, next company meeting I'm demanding that our new corporate slogan shall be left to the Marvtastic Name Generator Lad.
Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Despite twice asking for a name with Felicity in, I became The Chunderman Bug as a baddie, and Pimper Grove as a goodie.

The latter has potential. Suppose he'd be a bit like Byker Grove (only pimper)

My 'useless villain' memory is of Marvel's "Bartoc Ze Leaper". A comedy Frenchman who jumped around a lot, had a Clark Gable moustache and said 'ze' instead of 'the'. Surprised he didn't make a comeback in a Chirac-Bush 'take that you cheese-eating-surrender-monkey' superclash spin-off special.

Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Striding across the fields, carrying buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Sinbadass! And he gives a low grunt:

"I'm going to fuck you harder than God thought possible, and hit you with a steamroller!!!"

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sprinting over the candy store, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Malanksteve! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I tear into the enemy like a river of pure piranha!"

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

- posted      Profile for Sgt. Pinback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Skulking over the fields, clutching a bladed baseball bat, cometh I. Robin Zebra! And he gives a booming scream:

"I'm going to flog you like it's my job, then make toast!!!"

Golly.

Posts: 3144 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cresting the ocean waves, riding the breakers, is it a dophin? is it a shark? No its Hydro the Surfer, with his trusty boogie board and his speedo trunks.
Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mat Pereira
Member # 43

- posted      Profile for Mat Pereira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Dazzler's superpower was being able to glow in the dark and fire out harmless but vividly coloured laser beams in a 70's disco style.

Superman couldn't do that could he? The useless fucker.

Posts: 9018 | From: The Sticks | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

Bobby Dazzler? he does wear a cape and thinks that "Sequinman" is "not a bad idea actually". what a legend.

Superman would be rubbish at a disco. "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! we don't need no--awww Superman, do you have to use your ice breath like that? its not cool!"

Naah, you'd much rather have The Dazzler at your village hall disco.

[ 13.10.2005, 16:03: Message edited by: Wolf2 ]

My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trudging slowly over wet sand, teasing his pipistrel and caressing half a Dutch gouda, cometh Nick Concave. And he gives a spiritless sigh:

"Hummous, every fucking day. i'm sick of hummous."

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Skulking on the wasteland, brandishing gilded boxing gloves, cometh Music Bouncing Skull! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm going to punch you for such a long time, you will polymorph into a purple worm!"

Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC