This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Most evil / most admired people in last 25 years or so (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Most evil / most admired people in last 25 years or so
Not me
Member # 65

- posted      Profile for Not me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He showed graphic close-up footage of Dorset men having a nettle-eating contest in a pub beer garden yesterday.

Filth. I almost kicked my screen in.

Posts: 4303 | From: The Ministry of the New New Super Heavy Funk | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 100% behind and for HFW, particularly after Purves' story.

Bit of a stretch to call him the most admired man of the last quarter century, though.

I don't know who I'd put, to be honest.

Mandela, I suppose, though it seems almost too obvious.

Most truly evil people aren't in a position to do wreak maximum damage, thankfully (imagine Marc Dutroux with Junior Bush's job...)

I suppose, at a push, I'd name Sir Alex Ferguson.

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Admired: Jarvis Cocker
Evil: once you get beyond a certain degree of evil, it's meaningless to make comparisons, and there are far too many to choose from.

Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Put me down in the admiring Fearnley-Whittingstall camp, if only for annoying all them lily-livered veggie hippies who eat wierd beans instead of good old raw steak and boar's chine in honey.

As I've posted elsewhere, Sir Digby Jones is fast moving up my chain of "people I would kill if I could get off scot free".

Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe Simpson is someone I massively admire, on a purely selfish level. ie what he did was unbelieveable but of course no direct good to humanity i suppose. but i've been in a few situations, up the mountain, when I've thought "If this goes wrong, and I'm stranded up here in the snow for the night, I'm don't think I'm gonna pull off a Joe-Simpson, with or without a compound fracture in my leg."
Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fritz in a fez
Member # 911

- posted      Profile for fritz in a fez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So man of the Century is HFW with nelson mandela a distant second.

glad we got that cleared up.

Posts: 4815 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lance Armstrong <ducks rotten fruit thrown by OTF peloton>
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No fruit from me-
this member of the otf peloton was the only one who refused to have Armstrong in his fantasy Tour team, and lost soundly as a result

(walks away, chin held high, trips over bike)

Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lance Armstrong isn't that evil Andy.
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Admired: Kenny Dalgleish
Evil: Mike Stock, Matt Aitken, Pete Waterman

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hobbes - yes, he is.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm nor sure what this is all about but it does state this rather intriguing tidbit:

quote:
Lance Armstrong is 31, for an evil king. Saddam Hussein, the evil king, has not yet been killed. The war is not won until the evil king is killed.
Eh? The what now?
Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's like that Simpsons episode where they're travelling to Itchy and Scratchy Land (I think) and they decide to listen to local radio, only to hear all the stations having signs of the Apocalypse countdowns.
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

Its truly screwed up, that website. have you clicked on this link?
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
>> Thatcher/Benn <<

Ben and Nigel?

Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC