This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » If Jesus came back (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If Jesus came back
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He would attract loads and loads of women, groupies, who’d beg to have his child

He would eventually upset the church a great deal, after they found that he rather spend his time out among the common man than sit and chat with priests, that he’s not very interested in making them feel like VIP’s among humans, and that he wouldn’t allow his finger to be pricked, each drop of blood sealed in a small golden container, each container to be sold later for an enormous amounts. I think it would eventually piss many of the clerks off. I can even imagine some say “Who does he think he is? Where’s he been for the past 2000 years while we have been down here suffering?”

I think he would still dress like he did back then

I think Bob Geldof would be asked to stage a tribute show

I think he would settle somewhere in Sudan

I think the number of different religions and branches of religions would quadruple within a month

Most of all, I think he’d wonder what the hell’s up with all the religion/god/Catholicism threads on OTF

I think he would forgive us all

Nil-thread

[ 30.11.2005, 21:35: Message edited by: ganja ]

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that reminds me, i must put 'The Second Coming' DVD on my Christmas list.

"You, are becoming Gods. There's a new master of creation, and it's you! Unraveled DNA, and at the same time you're cultivating bacteria strong enough to kill every living thing! Do you think you are ready for that much power? You lot? You lot? Cheeky bastards. You're running around science like kids with guns, creating a new world, while the world you've got is stinking, but, hands up, hands up anyone who thinks you've got it right. Yeah, there's always one. I can see you. If you want the position of God then take the responsibility..."

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He would ...

well with the obvious exception of the bedsheet and the err, Jesus Boots what exactly would he have to offer OTF that we didn't have already?

And people complain about Shane mcGowan being past his sell by date.

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus, Trian!

You wouldn’t want one massive OTFathlon with a bloke who could turn a handful of gravel into 77 barrels of whine?

C’mon, man, be serious!

Edit: barrel, not keg, barrel

[ 30.11.2005, 22:40: Message edited by: ganja ]

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

- posted      Profile for Fausto Ptang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What bands do you reckon he'd like?
Would he be into R&B?
Maybe he'd like indie bands and then go off them when they had their first sniff of success.
Then again he'd probably be into David Gray, Coldplay and Athlete.
Be a good if he took the job as bassist with Arcade Fire.

Posts: 3654 | From: Out West | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

But no, I'm sure you wouldn't settle for less than 99 barrels.
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

I doubt he’d be into R&B. I think he’d be into Jazz

But, even though I’ve not set foot there myself, I think there’d be a chance to get him to both Stay Beautiful and BigSexyLand. I don’t think he’d dance.

Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

- posted      Profile for Fausto Ptang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus a Jazzman?
Posts: 3654 | From: Out West | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

Perfect!
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think there’d be a chance to get him to both Stay Beautiful and BigSexyLand. I don’t think he’d dance.
Jesus would be all over BigSexyLand. He be like coming a second, third, and fourth time. He'd be on the dancefloor, doing that arms outstreched shit, we'd drop Personal Jesus and the shit would be on.

You'd never get him down to Stay Beautiful. He's got a real beef with horned guys.

Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

I actually think he might become a musician. He’d be somewhere in the background known as Jezuz of Nazareth. What instrument do you reckon he’d play? I’d rule out drums and piano, but other than that…
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where would he suddenly proclaim himself the son of God? My money is on either the Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Redditch or outside Gloucester City's ground.
Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fausto Ptang
Member # 1183

Bongos.
Yep, Messiah on the bongos, freakin' out!

Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He'd not be something wanky and grand like a musician. He'd probably work in a call centre in Bombay.
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

Oh yeah, Bongos!

I can see him and Dizzy Gillespie jammin'.

Do you think he would attend Sunday mass? I actually doubt it. I think he'd have a supper for a small gethering of friends, bless the food, thank dad, then off they'd be after supper for his Sunday evening jam session in the same club as always.

Like Woody Allen ignoring the Oscars, Jezuz would ignore Sunday mass. After all, it is the day his dad rests.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC