This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Rollercoasters (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rollercoasters
Balderdasha
Member # 109

- posted      Profile for Balderdasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my friends went naked bungee jumping in Ecuador because there was an offer on where if you went naked you got to jump for free. It turns out that the bungee jumping was only $30. She hadn't considered the fact that that effectively means she'll strip for $30...
Posts: 1660 | From: age frais | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy mother of god!
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that lady appears to have been on the log flume.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is it called flume?

Our local one in Gothenburg is called flume-ride

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

- posted      Profile for Sgt. Pinback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully there were no logs involved.
Posts: 3144 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Put me in the love rollercoasters camp. However, since I started working in insurance, I will not go on the kind used by travelling fairs, taken apart and put back together every week or so. "Oops, boss, I lost a bolt." "Oh that's not biggie, just don't lose any more."

Aerobatics is the ultimate rollercoaster ride though, and you haven't lived until you've been at the controls of a plane flying upside down pulling three Gs. Exhilarating.

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I meant to say was, rails and tracks are for sissies.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC