This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Im sorry OTF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Im sorry OTF
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems my I love you OTF thread has been deleted. I wonder what controversy it contained. Anyway, Im having another one of those days when I simply cant sleep. Another hour and a half and me be heading for work. Meanwhile, Id just want to extendedly extend my extended apologies for bugging the fu** outa you here in such a short time.
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not!
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

There's a Takla Makan Desert, west of the Gobi, and it's fu**ing huge.

Who knew?

Here's a query for you.

Which continents do not have a desert?

Time to head for work.

Posty Webber
Member # 325

- posted      Profile for Posty Webber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
South America? Europe?
Posts: 1019 | From: the family Hominidae | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
South America has Atacama in Chile. Europe has Birmingham.
Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Purple Cow
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for The Purple Cow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HO, HO, HO.

Big fucking joke.

Posts: 5801 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

You're genius, Te Rex
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antarctica doesn't have a desert, does it?
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HORN
Member # 204

- posted      Profile for HORN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sitting infront of one's PC in the middle of the night must be one of the best ways of ensuring you get no sleep, I'd have thought.
Posts: 2404 | From: Sgeti | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antarctica is a desert. Almost all of it. There's almost no precipitation at all.
Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't a desert have to be hot, and have sand?

Another trivia question: What is the world's lowest elevation not under seawater?

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

OK, so there are many different types of deserts.

Who knew?

and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there's a part of england that's in so much of a rain shadow that technically it qualifies as being a desert but it falls down on the ground water thingy though.

I can't for the life of me remember what part it is though.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imp
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for imp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or, in a bid to find the least endowed topless model, what's the world's lowest elevation not under sweater? (Which is how I speed-read FF's post.)

Good to see The Purple Rage return - was the al Qaeda website too friendly for your liking?

Posts: 4427 | From: such great heights | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

Is this what you're thinking of?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC