This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Calling time on eternal Jimbo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calling time on eternal Jimbo
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

I loved this show. Surprisingly, though it only ran for one series, in 1986. God knows why they didn't renew it.

[ 05.12.2005, 20:26: Message edited by: Art Vandelay ]

Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's a mystery.
Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this thread was going to be about Jimmy Connors. Never gave up, that bugger did.
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"He didn't beat me, I just ran out of time"

That was one of his, wasn't it?

Personally, I couldn't stand the twat and it used to give me a great deal of pleasure to watch his nemesis Borg kick his butt with alarming regularity.

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF ANIMATED ANTHROPOMORPHISED MINIATURE JET ENGINES
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

- posted      Profile for Alderman Barnes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my worse ever tennins memories was when a girl I fancied reckoned I looked like Mikael Pernfors. I never have done, but that's by the by. Anyway, there was Pernfors two sets up against Connors with about fifty match points, and he cocked it up, and Jimbo somehow managed to claw back the entire match. I always hated him after that.
Posts: 4862 | From: the home of the Herzmeister | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

Fuck off Art: hijacked.
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a single "tennis memory". I bet they are nice. I must try to cultivate some.
Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

Actually I see I wrote "tennins memory". That's like a "Tennant's memory", only worse.
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

"Tennis memory", on the other hand, is a horrible complaint. It keeps coming back to you and causing excruciating pain. We've all had those.
Joe Public
Member # 48

I can recommend them, SSS.

Have I ever told you about the time I met Thomas Muster?

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have I ever told you about the time we saw Goran Ivanišević win Stockholm Open and we made him laugh like hell in the midst of the game?
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

Did you tell him that joke?

You know, all those tennis players, the're into magic and the black arts and that.

Take Goran ... Ivanišević!

Joe Public
Member # 48

Tim Vine is alive and well and living on OTF.
Alderman Barnes
Member # 121

I never name my sources.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC