This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Unlikely sex symbol (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Unlikely sex symbol
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me. Though I seem to appeal only to one generation- women 50 and over; they love me. If it's not the landladies of East End pubs, it's shop assistants, waitresses and friends' mothers cooing over me.

It's amazing. Getting older doesn't seem to affect it. See if Will Young still turns the (creaking) heads when he's my age.

[ 06.12.2005, 14:52: Message edited by: Tubby Isaacs ]

Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's your general appearance Tubby. You look like a character from "The Sullivans"
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pants
Member # 404

- posted      Profile for Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're hot, Tubby.
Posts: 3266 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone should tell their daughters that.
Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Their grannies, more like...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<sheepish> This is true of me as well: women in their 50s all seem to love me. I get away with murder at work because of it - literally, in a couple of so-far-unsolved cases. For some reason (at the age of very nearly 40) I still seem to be able to play the role of slightly cheeky young chappy, to whom all these ladies warm.</sheepish>
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't say no to a nice minted MILF.
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I seem to be the type that middle aged women would be perfect for their daughters. The daughters invariably disagree.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While I was failing miserably with girls at school, their mums would always look on adoringly.

One of my best mate's mum came home drunk once when we were round his house drinking and playing cards, she sidled up to me when no-one was look at grabbed my arse, before spanking it.

I was too shocked to even move.

Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

Right, me, Furtho and Crusoe are going to Chicago Rock Cafe one night.
boris
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'd all be better off going to a nice tea room somewhere.
Posts: 8617 | From: the safe house | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it as classy as it sounds?
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Right, me, Furtho and Crusoe are going to Chicago Rock Cafe one night.
For the love of God, don't.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

In some towns, it's the only place open late with an average age of over 18.
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

There's one in Epsom. It's the most profitable Chicago's in the whole country.

I think that says something about the local nightlife, don't you?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC