This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Puns (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Puns
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The new defintion of countryside is the murder of Piers Morgan.

That was a good one. Stephen Fry, I think.

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but people still remember Silvers for one example of comedic gold long after he's dead.
Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Silvers! Comedic Gold! We're back on the subject of puns. Well, sort of.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll treat myself to a hearty 'D'oh!'
Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He had a long 'retirement', during which - if memory serves me correctly - he was best known for lounging around in pyjamas, watching videos of his old shows and barking about his cruelly ignored genius to anyone fool enough to come within earshot.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

Can see Lamarr doing that when old and infirm "See? That's me there taking the piss out of some old fat fucker we dressed up to look like the drummer out of Lieutenant Pigeon! Funny aren't I? Come on! Don't waste time on Phil Fuckin' Jupitus - look! Me! There! I was on Radio Two I was! Twats......I was on Shooting Stars, I was.....(dribbles into his chicken soup. Nurse wipes his chin)"
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of the greatest puns ever were in I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, written, I think, by Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie. They even did the old Earl and OBE Earlobe joke, which Milton Jones did when I saw him live. I asked him if he'd got it from ISIRTA, but he got very sulky.
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TV's 'Mr P'
Member # 164

- posted      Profile for TV's 'Mr P'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blimey, I'm surprised at the guy for palming that one off. Being a Garden/Oddie thang, it was on 'The Goodies' as well - one of the later ones when they went to ITV.
Posts: 10682 | From: the vaults of the biggest record collection in the world... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC