This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » I've just been screwed by a virgin! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I've just been screwed by a virgin!
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't the bizarre fare structure in part to do with the complex system of regulation that regulates some fares and not others? Which of course means they should all be regulated.

Don't talk to me about first class fucking travel. I used to be in charge of travel and subsistence payments for a government agency, and you'd get lazy cnuts who did fuck all in the office coming up to me and saying "I'm going first class because I need to work on the train".

I should have invented a hoax scheme whereby you could go standard class and keep half of the saving. I think they'd have suddenly discovered it was possible to work in standard class.

Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Returning from a work visit to rural Norfolk I ran into two senior management colleagues at Norwich station. They invited me to join them in first class, which was nice, but not particularly personally generous: I had to pay the extra fare, then claim it back on t&s from Tubby's equivalent at my department.

British walk-up train fares are a bad joke.

Posts: 3478 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliban3
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for Caliban3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So now wouldn't be the time to tell you that I flew upper class all the way to Australia and back for 150?

Oops.

Posts: 2813 | From: The Tempest | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. I've paid more than that to fly to Belfast sometimes...
Posts: 3478 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

Heh. I've paid more than that to fly to Belfast sometimes...
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More than once, obviously...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
the (delectable) company of a 21 year old Thai student heading to Leeds to learn English
Tri, may I direct your attention to the PM button directly above this post.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So that's you and me mam asking me why I didn't get her phone number.
She's attending classes at Leeds Metropolitan - shouldn't be difficult to find which building - but only for another two weeks.

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC