This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Urgent message for TH8 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Urgent message for TH8
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And here's why the Germans don't reciprocate English rivalry...

It's dodgy reserarch, I'm sure, but good enough for me to get a final cheap shot in (insert a smiley of your own choice here).

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richard Lynn? That cheap shot was aimed directly at your foot, G-man. I can't imagine he's too popular in the rainbow nation ...
Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King On The Rye
Member # 978

- posted      Profile for King On The Rye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let it go, G-man. You're beginning to look a bit mental.
Posts: 1161 | From: Peckham | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mitch
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Mitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is he?

That quote:

quote:
"the side with the higher IQ normally wins, unless they are hugely outnumbered, as Germany was after 1942".
I mean, I don't want to slander anyone, but I bet he comes out with some rum stuff after he's had a few drinks.
Posts: 1949 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't this've been released on Saturday?
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carkiss
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Carkiss         Edit/Delete Post 
mmm...the IQ test, the eugenicists best friend

That I.Q. survey probably holds as much credibility as this one

Posts: 3683 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course it's a dodgy study that isn't to be taken seriously at all. I said so with what I thought was a fair amunt of clarity in my opening paragraph.

The sort of reasoning that chap employs opens the floodgates for all sort of pseudo-scientific justification for racism, and deserves to be ridiculed. This was my way of ridiculing it.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mudhsuden
Member # 1072

- posted      Profile for Mighty Mudhsuden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never understood why people publicly post 'urgent messages'. You'd think a red flashing envelope at the top of the screen would be enough to grab anyone's attention, wouldn't you?

Maybe a German or someone else with a higher IQ could explain it to me.

Posts: 2061 | From: Hackensack... is that all you get for your money? | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

Ah, but if a German did, it might be far too intricate for your inferior English mind to grasp.
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
He said of his latest findings that populations in the colder, more challenging environments of Northern Europe had developed larger brains than those in warmer climates further south.

Oh yeah?
Well Jodie Marsh wants to know how come Eskimos still live in igloos and have no computer shops.
Not exactly Europe, I know but...

Mind you, by that criteria we should all be geniuses in Norn Iron.
It's facking freezing here.

As for Germany being 'outnumbered' in 1942 - thank fuck.

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are/ were, dear.

Geniuses, like.

Europe here we come...

Posts: 3478 | From: the Underworld | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Palestinians have the highest per capita number of PhDs in the world*. Based on this, my counter theory to Mr Lynn's is that the greater your national intelligence the more likely you are to be shat upon repeatedly from a great height by anyone else who happens to want a fight.

(* I can't prove this, but all of my students in Jenin repeatedly assured me that it was the case.)

Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gus Tomato
Member # 467

- posted      Profile for Gus Tomato         Edit/Delete Post 
How'd the birthday festivities go, old boy?

Mass drunkenness and bad behaviour, I trust?

Posts: 4506 | From: Hades | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fucking brainbox Krauts. Swallowed a fucking dictionary or something?
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

They're not that stupid, Eggchaser.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC