This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Chris Moyles: Not homophobic, not racist (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Chris Moyles: Not homophobic, not racist
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahaha.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember this Carkiss guy at all, yet its appears he has over 3,600 posts to his name.

What other name(s) did he post under?

Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You Are The Ref
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for You Are The Ref     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thierry Henry VIII he was usually known as. Arsenal fan, you see.
Posts: 1891 | From: Saddam Hussein's secret stockpile of white ladies wrists | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thierry henry VIII was his best-known soubriquet.
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Joe Public     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, thanks.
Posts: 4524 | From: The North-West Frontier | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tubby Isaacs
Member # 223

- posted      Profile for Tubby Isaacs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't mind TH8. Said some interesting stuff about London and Essex.

In the meantime, Richard Littlejohn:

quote:
Children who use the playground taunt "gay" - as in "those trainers are so gay" - will be treated the same as racists.

Leave aside the fact that the first person I ever heard say "Oh, you're so gay" was a gay friend of mine. Any child suspected of discrimination will be punished severely under a code of "zero tolerance."

Don't read the full article here.
Posts: 18279 | From: Georgica | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan HelenaHandcart
Member # 635

- posted      Profile for Nathan HelenaHandcart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Littledick: I'm not homophobic!
quote:
Some of my best friends are gay and dream of punnelling my dirty bumhole again and again with their manly todgersuntil I scream but it's not for me cos I'm a bloke who only does birds, right.

Posts: 2896 | From: The Los Angeles Underground | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Public
Member # 48

As I quickly scrolled down that Littlejohn article I thought that the cartoon illustration was linked to the sexual agenda of the main piece.

It made for an uncomfortable few moments before I realised it wasn't.

Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Putting Stonewall in charge of what goes on in schools is like putting potty Pete Doherty in charge of the declassification of heroin.
Genius!
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Hofzinser
Member # 26

- posted      Profile for Dr. Hofzinser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Putting Stonewall in charge of what goes on in schools is like putting potty Pete Doherty in charge of the declassification of heroin.
Fucking hell, what an utterly, utterly repellent cunt.
Posts: 9155 | From: salubrious Crouch End | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its great to see how fat Littlerichard is getting nowadays.

Now this is in no way a comment on my own sexuality, but I would love to bugger him senseless until he admits he's enjoying himself. If not me, then fifteen or so burly sailors.

Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Member # 10292

- posted      Profile for Kowalski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I was sure we did the right thing when we retired to France. You could say we had Tony Blair to thank for that. I am proud to be British but after reading your article today I am disgusted with what is happening in the UK and hope the British people come to their senses before it is too late, although I think it may already be too late.

- Peggy Parfett, France"

The irony of an immigrant in France reading a paper that regards immigrants as subhuman

Posts: 595 | From: People's Republic of Llandudno | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And you can be she can't speak a word of French and leaves in some kind of British enclave, going on and on with other expats about how the UK has gone to the dogs since all the immigrants have arrived and changed the country...
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...and if the locals don't understand her she just frowns ...AND...SHOUTS...SLOWLY...AT...THEM. After all, they know what you mean really - they're just being stubborn. [/sarcasm]
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thank goodness we don't stereotype people in the same way that we, er, reckon Peggy and her expat chums do.
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC