This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Job Interview Help Needed (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Job Interview Help Needed
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, my friend.
Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furtho
Member # 902

- posted      Profile for Furtho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You go, girlfriend.
Posts: 2913 | From: The Slow Lane | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
G'luck.
Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
World Cup Willie
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for World Cup Willie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww gee thanks. But I'll blow it. I just know. I'll be doing fine and be all relaxed then they'll throw in some devilish "ha, regional newspaper journalist. What makes you think you're good enough to work for this prestige university". And i'll chin someone.
Posts: 1562 | From: the axis of pain-pleasure to the arc of desire | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That'd get you the job, in a sane world.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
World Cup Willie
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for World Cup Willie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be in the Fenton drowning sorrows at lunchtime if you're around Toro.
Posts: 1562 | From: the axis of pain-pleasure to the arc of desire | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Should be, I'll see you then.
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
World Cup Willie
Member # 905

12-ish?
HORN
Member # 204

- posted      Profile for HORN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has Leeds got a Burslem and a Longton too?
Posts: 2404 | From: Sgeti | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
World Cup Willie
Member # 905

Yes, that's what I call my testicles.
Member # 465

12-ish is perfect, I finish teaching then. And I'll need a drink...
HORN
Member # 204

- posted      Profile for HORN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, <checks map> remind me never to pay a visit to Hanley.
Posts: 2404 | From: Sgeti | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
World Cup Willie
Member # 905

Ace. It's been a while, but I think we should recognise each other. You'll know me, I'll be the one who looks like he's been poured into his suit.
World Cup Willie
Member # 905

Appropriate that Horn, cause I'm sure I got my first stiffy while watching Magpie.
Exploding Vole, The
Member # 771

- posted      Profile for Exploding Vole, The     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Drowning sorrows" = "Didn't get the job"?

[ 27.09.2006, 16:38: Message edited by: Exploding Vole, The ]

Posts: 1741 | From: time to time | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC