This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » The West of London-a-thon Thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The West of London-a-thon Thread
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, now I'm in That Ealing, who fancies a West London drinking session?
I could do with some acclimatisationing to the leafy suburbs. (It's weird. People make eye contact and everything. Don't they know that could get them stabbed up?)

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was drinking in Richmond on Saturday; nice part of the world, West London. The fact that it had all visibly been flooded only half an hour before was extra interesting.

There's about a 10% chance that I'll be in Ealing for a cousin's birthday next Saturday, and could meet you for drinks beforehand. But no more than that, unfortunately.

[ 10.10.2006, 18:41: Message edited by: Bettini Toro ]

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good to me. Fri this weekend or Fri/Sat next are looking sparse.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not me
Member # 65

- posted      Profile for Not me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll join you. I'm away this weekend though.
Posts: 4303 | From: The Ministry of the New New Super Heavy Funk | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

- posted      Profile for How's The Bairn?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I'm moving to St Albans on Monday - as in next Monday, the 16th - may I suggest we go and watch Newcastle v Bolton in the boozer this Sunday afternoon? I'm using the match as a get-out from packing and organising, as we've already started now.

Can't do Friday, as I've got people round for dinner.

Posts: 2592 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm in Pumpkinland on Saturday playing golf. The Sunday pub/footy thing isn't a bad idea. Vic's on holiday for a week from Friday so I'm free passed all the way. I'll let you know as I may stay down at my Mum's on Saturday night in which case she'll want to see the new gaff on Sunday.
St Albans though Kettle. I mean, really.

Perhaps another in the next few week without Kettle would be an idea too.

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

- posted      Profile for How's The Bairn?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you told me to move out into the country, for my own good. Hertfordshire is, compared to London, a rural idyll.

Keep me posted, anyway.

Posts: 2592 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

I told you nothing of the sort dear boy. N1 is the promised land as far as I'm concerned.
I would no more tell you to move to the provinces than I would tell you to grow a comb-over.

How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

Here!

quote:
Kettle mate. You need to move. Somewhere in the country I'd suggest, with low population density.
And I can't do combovers.

I know my life will be better outside of London, where I can walk past people without being shouted at for walking past them. (as happened last Thursday)

hobbes
Member # 28

Shit I did too.
I must have been REALLY worried about you.
Anyway, by low population density, I meant Finchley, or Muswell Hill or something.

How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

Oh dear God no. Very much on the "places I'd never bring up my children" list. Inside the M25 is a pre-requisite for being on that list.

If we do this Sunday, I can tell you how good the new Bluetones album is.

hobbes
Member # 28

You think I don't already have a copy?
Foolish boy, I blagged it off the Music Week guys on Friday.
Although I haven't listened to it yet...

How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

Do it. Do it. You'll like it.
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on my way!

Oh.

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC