This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » The one thing you're glad you've never done... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The one thing you're glad you've never done...
Amor de Cosmos
Member # 87

- posted      Profile for Amor de Cosmos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...that a great many other people appear to take pleasure in.

Blatently inspired by another by another thread, my choice is:

Read Lord of the Rings

Posts: 7138 | From: here you can't get there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taken acid.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

- posted      Profile for How's The Bairn?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy slapping.
Posts: 2592 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
How's The Bairn?
Member # 747

- posted      Profile for How's The Bairn?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And played a song out of my mobile phone at the tinniest sound level possible.
Posts: 2592 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seen the Star Wars prequels.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Blatently inspired by another by another thread, my choice is:

Read Lord of the Rings

Seen or read Lord of the Rings
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hired a prostitute.
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Taylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got a job.
Posts: 3395 | From: further over there | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Been to Boca Raton or Cabo San Lucas.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
had an affair
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lardinho
Member # 1208

- posted      Profile for Lardinho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most of the above (apart from reading Tolkien, which I've done and sort of regret).

Although at the moment, I think number one is:

Listen to a Coldplay album

Posts: 4013 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like Citizen...

Taken Acid

...as I'm acutely arachnophobic and am assured by my acid-taking friends that this would be a profoundly bad combination!

I'm quite proud that I (still) haven't heard that Lily Allen single or alot of the lank-haired, 70s-pub-rock-influenced bands that seem to dominate (and deface) our charts at the moment. Get a fucking haircut and a shave, for Christ's sake! ...or some shampoo at the very least, you greasy bastards!

(footnote: have you noticed how, with alot of these supposedly-dishevelled indie-guitar bands, their stubble is nearly always a uniform length across the whole of the band?! Coldplay are a good example. What the fuck is going on there? Did they lose the one razor that they all share, or what? Pretentious fuckwits!)

Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benarrivo
Member # 871

- posted      Profile for Benarrivo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dump my wife (seriously considered after about our 4th date or so (we were not married then of course))
Posts: 1022 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you haven't paid attention to the second half of AdC's initial question there, Benarrivo
Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
watched Grease.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC