This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Sealand (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sealand
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, what the fu** is the point!?

-

Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, the thing about Sealand is that, if you owned it, you could apply to join UEFA. I'd soon liven up their committee meetings, I can tell you.
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could apply, but UEFA would tell you to sod right back off to your two-pillar country.
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Say No To Vorderman
Member # 1534

- posted      Profile for Just Say No To Vorderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'd buy the place if i had the money
Posts: 1735 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The home pitch might not meet regulation dimensions, too.
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the time I applied, it would be a two-pillar country with full EU membership and a 70,000 capacity all-seater under-water stadium.
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would take Beckham money!!!
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

It looks a lively spot.

Great sports venues
Fu**ing ace choice of nightclubs
A variety of restaurants
Pubs at every corner

WHAT THE FU** DO THEY DO THERE FOR FUN, HUMP WHALES!?

twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

Called The Captain Nemo Memorial Stadium.
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

And why did they mess up Trinidad & Tobago's flag?
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

You can't see what's going on INSIDE THE PILLARS, Ganj. Revolving jacuzzis and the best jukebox in the world.
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

I can not believe what I am reading

quote:
The Sealand national football team is the national football team of Sealand, represented by the Danish team Vestbjerg Vintage Idrætsforening.

Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

And I also don't understand how it can be a nation, yet doesn't seem to be a nation. It's said to be the smallest nation on earth, but it's nowhere listed in the serious directories. So what is it? Bates motel at sea, North Sea Incestinoid Utopia, James Bond crook Lite, or what?
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
WHAT THE FU** DO THEY DO THERE FOR FUN, HUMP WHALES!?
Don't judge everyone by your own low standards, ganja.
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

It declared itself independent, it went to court, and the court decided that, as it in international waters, and as such could declare its independence.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC