This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Pathetic moves on partners or dates (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pathetic moves on partners or dates
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once bought a girl a chess set and was meaning to teach her how to play. It wasnít appreciated.
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

- posted      Profile for Pietro Paolo Virdis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that better?
Posts: 19677 | From: San Siro | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soon after I started going out with Mrs. Inca, we had dinner with one of my friends from high school, right around Christmas. Apparently when I left the room, she warned Mrs. Inca that "all he gives for gifts are books and gift certificates." I had gotten her a cookbook that she had been wanting and a gift certificate to Sephora.
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

How about this alternative version?

I once took a girl to Crete
I didnít tell her where we were going
It was to be a surprise
She was grumpy for 2 days
Because I didnít tell her
I left her at the hotel the 2nd day
Drank Ozou all night long with 2 locals
I like Ozou

[ 14.01.2007, 16:26: Message edited by: ganja ]

E10Rifle
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for E10Rifle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On a date once I walked out in front of a cyclist and got knocked over, landing myself a thumping black eye. This ploy actually worked a treat, though I haven't tried it since.
Posts: 12564 | From: The bus lane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first post looked different when I first saw it
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
On a date once I walked out in front of a cyclist and got knocked over, landing myself a thumping black eye. This ploy actually worked a treat, though I haven't tried it since.
Ha! I have a not dissimilar story.

On a date once, the girl got knocked over by a cyclist. It was quite nasty so we went to the hospital. They gave me loads of dirty looks and basically explained to the girl when they had her on her own that they didn't believe the bicycle story, and if she wanted them to contact the police and make a charge of domestic violence, they'd sort it all out for her.

Now that's romance.

Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

quote:
The first post looked different when I first saw it
There seems to have been something unfitting for the board with that one.
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i once bought m'lovely wife a fondue set for her birthday. it stayed in the box for ten years.
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What saucy event caused the set to be removed from its cardboard prison, I wonder.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's lactose intolerant
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once sat shivering and turned green after the effects of the previous night.

It wasn't a successful ploy.

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

Well, it was her fault for making you angry.
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"What saucy event caused the set to be removed from its cardboard prison, I wonder"

oh, it never was. eventually i took the hints (like her always saying a week before her birthday, "make sure you don't buy me another fucking fondue set") and handed it over to a charity shop. where for all i know, it stil resides.

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pietro Paolo Virdis
Member # 776

I somehow thought that EIM's post was a comment on my reply to Hamann
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC