This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » What happens to you while you're busy making other plans (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: What happens to you while you're busy making other plans
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maria Teresa Garcia...she'd have to be born with a rosary in her hand with that name.
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember Andrew Dice Clay calling his son "Combat".

A joke that "kills" is good. Like "not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good."

I like any name that would fit in with "knuckles" as a surname. As in "Frankie Knuckles," or "Bobby Knuckles."

Stephen after Stephen Chow would be good as well.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JV - Taylor said he killed it because he posted between Hamman's post and my post.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliban3
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for Caliban3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I agree that you don't want to choose something popular, which is why I like the idea of using the sort of plain, solid names that were considered perfectly fine for centuries, until the recent popularisation of names previously reserved for the aristocracy. In a couple of years, there'll hardly be a John, Peter or Michael in any classroom in the land.
No, don't do it. Those names might sound perfectly alright to our generation, but by the time your lad gets to school it'll be as weird as having a classmate called Oswald, Ernest or Albert would have been to us.
Posts: 2813 | From: The Tempest | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking, for no particular reason, about the name "Clive" the other day. I don't think there'll be any Clives left in sixty years or so.
Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Taylor.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Route One Thug
Member # 1750

- posted      Profile for Route One Thug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done, you.

Put me in the "glad Runwank has started posting" group, please.

Call him Itchycoo for the time being.

Posts: 636 | From: High In The Clouds | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice one Taylor, I'm glad the baby's fine, and you're going to be involved.

I should take this opportunity to apologise for cracking up laughing when you told me about the pregnancy last year. I kept meaning to start a thread on totally inappropriate responses to other people's news.

Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, and my suggestion for a name: Adrian Boothroyd [surname].
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe, since your first name is also a surname, you could call him Parkes. Then whatever his mam's surname is, he can call his son that. Or maybe not, I dunno.
My mam was going to call me Camilla. CAMILLA. How much of a lucky escape was that? Not only the association with HRH's tatty-sack chinned paramour, but I would have been called Milly! Or Cammy, like on Streetfighter. Christ knows why she wanted to call me that, she doesn't even have the excuse of being posh. Got off light considering.

Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why Adrian Boothroyd?

[ 15.02.2007, 21:29: Message edited by: Hamann ]

Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why what?
Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cross post.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same birthdate. I just happened to notice that, so nothing momentous. But he seems very English looking, and Watford are the underdog team I feel bad for, so I like 'im [/Kentucky accent (and inside joke)].
Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imp
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for imp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any suggestions from Erskine? After all, this would never have happened if he hadn't once advised Taylor QUIT FAGS! QUIT THE BEVVY! HAVE A BABY!
Posts: 4427 | From: such great heights | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC