This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Lembit Opik's chin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lembit Opik's chin
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's really quite far off centre, isn't it? He must surely have been a borderline case, in childhood, for jaw surgery or some sort of corrective brace. That must have been considered. That conversation must have happened. Mr and Mrs Opik, fretting "What are we going to do about our dear Lembit, and his decentred jaw?" Maybe his teachers were called in, and there was talk of sending him to a special school for children with asymmetric chins. Do you think?
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't he smash himself in an 'plane crash about 10 years back? I sort of assumed that his facial disfigurement was a result of that incident.
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
other famously asymmetric chins:

-

Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His parents sent him off to school in Bangor, County Down, in the 1970s with a name like "Lembit". He's lucky to be alive.
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His chin isn't quite so scarily weird when you meet him in real life.

However, he is a bigger tosser than you would have expected to make up for it.

Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We talk about Opik's chin? His ex had a face designed by IKEA

-

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still for someone born an anagram, he's done well for himself.
But looking at that picture above, perhaps not [i]that[/t] well.

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still, if her jumper's anything to go by, she can make Miggly Moos, whatever those are.
Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to be able to report that googling 'miggly moos' produces something quite unexpectedly cheeky and interesting.
But in fact it produces ten pages of references to an indescribably uninteresting welsh mountain biking club.
No wonder Lemsip took up immigration advocacy.

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ach! Sie macht nicht dann Miggly Moos.
Christ, I really need to practice this before I go to Berlin in May.

Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sian's not the only one. Though, it has to be said, they're scraping the barrel a bit by the bottom of the page.

Coincidentally, I have a massively wonky chin, complete with a scar on each corner - the result of a nasty accident when I was at University that also resulted in a broken collarbone.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spearmint Rhino
Member # 189

- posted      Profile for Spearmint Rhino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pity that Miggly Moos are mountain bikers, not motorbikers, because Sian Lloyd has a mouth that could suck-start a Harley.
Posts: 23907 | From: the Naughty North to the Sexy South, we're all singing 'I HAVE THE MOUTH!' | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

Jesus armitage shanks christ. Imagine being commissioned to write a feature on 'miggley moos' and being presented with that room full of J list slebs, beaming munificently and foaming at the gash to outdo each other with tales of helping orpahned old ladies across the road for the cameras.
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they have a big brother contestant stalker in the Miggly Moos, it would appear.
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC