This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Dead hard quiz no.2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dead hard quiz no.2
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Which chemical element's name means "from goblins"?

- Cobalt (mackstress)

2. The 20 most notable examples of what are to be found in the following countries - Japan, USA, China, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Turkey and Portugal?

- world's longest suspension bridges (Spock)

3. Where was King Wilhelm I of Prussia crowned Kaiser of the German Empire?

- Versailles (Wendy)

4. What have the following got in common? Drew Barrymore, Darryl Hannah, Kim Basinger, Shannon Doherty, Denise Richards, Madonna, Belinda Carlisle?

- nude Playboy pictorials (mafu)

5. A tricolor of red, green and blue is the recognised flag of where?

- Mars (mackstress)

6. In the UK, what lengthy list would begin Edinburgh, Dover, Portsmouth, Bristol, Holyhead, Carlisle?

- "A" road destinations (mafu)

7. Which historical figure has been played on screen by Errol Flynn, Clark Gable, Marlon Brando, and Mel Gibson?

- Fletcher Christian (Villain)

[ 25.02.2007, 21:41: Message edited by: Rogin the francophile ]

Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
7. Mr Christian from Munity on the Bounty.
Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnson Quicksmith
Member # 1171

- posted      Profile for Johnson Quicksmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4. I've banged all of them.
Posts: 893 | From: Get Cougarised | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Runwank in the park
Member # 3445

- posted      Profile for Runwank in the park     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Goebbelsium
2. Hookers with horizontal pussies. The more they spread the tighter they clench.
3. In the midst of a hobgoblin gangbang
4. JQ nailed it/them
5. Rivendell
6. Tour de Saddleless Gays
7. Major James Bigglesworth the muffmuncher

Posts: 61 | From: the park | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

- posted      Profile for Rogin the Armchair fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be serious, Runwank, Thailand would have been on the list for 2 if your answer was correct.
Posts: 15858 | From: this corner of the bar you can only see half of the big screen | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackstress
Member # 1485

- posted      Profile for mackstress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Cobalt
2. Random guess: stone circles?
5. Mars. Hey, I knew something! I think I learned it on OTF though.

Posts: 1670 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy
Member # 81

- posted      Profile for Wendy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3. Hall of mirrors, Versailles
Posts: 46 | From: Kuala Lumpur | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, I've got one:

8. What dishonorable distinction were Ohio University, Purdue University, and the University of Nebraska at Lincoln named the top 3 for?

--Illegal downloading (ursus a.)

[ 26.02.2007, 14:23: Message edited by: Inca ]

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafu
Member # 1663

- posted      Profile for mafu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4) playboy centrefolds?
6) A road destinations?

[ 25.02.2007, 12:36: Message edited by: mafu ]

Posts: 255 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Mafu's got 6:

A1 London-Edinburgh
A2 London-Dover
A3 London-Portsmouth
A4 London-Bristol
A5 London-Hollyhead
A6 London-Carlisle
A7 Edinburgh-Carlisle
A8 Edinburgh-Glasgow
A9 Edinburgh-Wick

Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

mafu's got both of those right (the actresses and singers weren't centrefolds, as such, but they have all done nude pictorials for Playboy, a la Marilyn Monroe).

Wendy's right on the Mars flag too - while it might not seem the most elegant flag for a planet, it is apparently favoured by the people who care most about the place. more here

Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 has to be suspension bridges.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafu
Member # 1663

- posted      Profile for mafu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
would be a rather vague question if it was. and it would ignore that french behemoth that opened the other year
Posts: 255 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogin the Armchair fan
Member # 683

Spock's right on number two. I always ignore anything that happens in France, unless it directly impacts the Welsh.

You've been pretty good at answering them, mafu, go on, set some of your own?

mafu
Member # 1663

ok, let me have a think. but if anyone else wants to throw some questions in don't wait for me.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC