This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Last stop before Xmas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Last stop before Xmas
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what do we all have planned for the Bank Holiday weekend? (Or just the normal weekend for our overseas brothers and sister.)

Friday: Out for drinks and dinner with Pamela. Fairly early night.

Saturday: Up earlyish to get to Highbury for 12.30 to watch Sunderland v Liverpool at my mates house, then down to Ashburton Grove to watch Arsenal v Citeh.
In the evening a housewarming party where I get to meet P's friends for the first time.

Sunday: Probably recovering. If I make it home, watching sport and movies and eating comfort food. Possibly, if I'm not dead, the Mucky Pup for Carcass' thing there.

Monday: Sleeping all day or maybe popping to Pumpkinland to see my Mum.

[ 24.08.2007, 13:14: Message edited by: hobbes ]

Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TonTon
Member # 41

- posted      Profile for TonTon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Football Saturday, football Monday, probably nothing at all Sunday, got some mates coming over Monday evening.

And no beer.

Posts: 9771 | From: London. Yes, actual London, with a real London postcode and everything. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveeeeeeeee
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for steveeeeeeeee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tonight: Meet girlfriend from work, eat snails.

Tomorrow: Benfica V Vítoria Guimarães.

Sunday: Go to the beach.

Posts: 4370 | From: Portas de Benfica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noj
Member # 753

- posted      Profile for noj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday Mrs Noj is off shopping somewhere I think (Derby possibly), so me and mini Noj (sorry, mini Noj and I) have the day to ourselves. I'll probably take him to the Aeropark at East Mids Airport and possibly the museum at Donington Park. He loves planes and cars and stuff.

Oh, and trying to avoid all news of our stuffing at the Valley.

Sunday Out for the day somewhere, probably Bradgate Park (near Leicester).

Monday Don't know yet.

Posts: 2740 | From: crisp country | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beer last night; Guildford for possible cheap CDs today; maybe followed by a quick visit to Brighton if the weather doesn't turn shit; possible drink with mates tonight; domestic shit tomorrow; possible visit to the New Forest on either Sunday or Monday; possible Olde Peculiar on Sunday; Dementia Tremens on Monday.
Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hobbes, is Pamela the same woman who you brought to BSL that time?

For me:

Friday: nothing planned. My other half is away and my mates seem to all be either on holiday, away for work, or pregnant and not going out, so I suspect it'll be red wine and series 3 of Harvey Birdman in on my own.

Saturday: nothing planned. Really should do something about that to avoid it being a trip to the dry cleaners and an afternoon with Jeff Stelling.

Sunday: wedding planning for next year, trying to find a last-minute holiday somewhere hot for this September, and then a my mate Paddy's birthday drinks on the Queen Mary (the boat pub) in the evening.

Monday - no idea.

[ 24.08.2007, 13:31: Message edited by: Crusoe ]

Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crusoe, no she's never been to BSL. You're either thinking of Vicky (white) or Lorraine (black) who are the only girls I've taken to BSL.
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etienne
Member # 95

- posted      Profile for Etienne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Friday evening: Going to Ross on Wye, drinking.

Saturday-Sunday, Canoeing down Wye Valley.

Monday, Nothing much during the day, korfball training in the evening.

Friday-Sunday is a stag weekend, though it should be a pretty civilised one. We're under orders not to reveal to the canoeing people or either campsite will be staying at that we're on a stag do, and are instructed to say that we're from the YMCA if questioned.

Other than knowing that if I'm in a new town, there's no need to be down, I'm not sure how to carry off this cover story.

Posts: 7411 | From: some place more ... you know. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I was thinking of Lorraine. Memory like a sieve.

[ 24.08.2007, 13:38: Message edited by: Crusoe ]

Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday: work.
Sunday: flight.
Monday: work.

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KimCasey
Member # 254

- posted      Profile for KimCasey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tonight: Kiddy v Stevenage
Tomorrow: Set of for Hawkshead, in the Lake District (family hols)
Sunday: Milk the fact I drove for four hours to the max, and get a lie-in out of it
Monday: Ambleside? Windermere? Groan at the Revolting Dildo v Kiddy result.

Posts: 757 | From: Lake Geneva to the Finland Station | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Friday: More interview transcription, then off to a removal
Saturday: up to catch the 7.00 bus to mullingar to the All-Ireland fleadh. So adjudication until 5.00 then drinking and shite talking until 3.00 AM
Sunday: up at 9.00. adjudication until five (missing the united spurs game) drinking until 3.00
Monday: Playing tunes all day before slinking home.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pants
Member # 404

- posted      Profile for Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to Malmo and Copenhagen for the weekend. Really looking forward to going to this big crayfish party at some friends of friends' beach house, on Saturday night.
Posts: 3266 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

Are they the ones who killed the GeorgeCornellfish, Pants?
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tonight - House warming drink up in Battersea
Tomorrow - Chelsea v Pompey
Sunday - Errrrrr...
Monday - Errrrrrr...

I have no money so it's wasted bank holiday for me. Bah.

Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC