This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Shit Shit Shit I hate infatuation (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Shit Shit Shit I hate infatuation
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excused himself from or for the suggestion?
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobbes
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean you'd said yes?
Posts: 12499 | From: East of Ealing | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
11 years difference?
If I tell you that the last two women I was involved with were, respectively 19 and 20 years younger than me you will get several wrong ideas entirely.

Suffice to say Gerrard is shit, and you should keep possession until she's ready to foul you to get it.

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't exactly say yes, and I didn't think he was in any way serious, and then a bit later he started with the excuses... but yes, excusing himself from the suggested dalliance. So, you know, so long as you don't do that, you're already classier than someone.

And a friend of mine has been living with a man 20 years her senior for about 6 years now and they're extremely happy, etc, so, yes, age no reason to worry.

[ 17.09.2007, 16:23: Message edited by: lyra. ]

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're a tease lyra, that's what you are.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Dudek's like a lady.
<applause>
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Liq you sexist. If anyone was, it was him.
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fair point.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best of luck Rogin.

I intend to make a few tentative inquiries in the direction of my friend's younger sister in the coming days. I hadn't seen her in years before running into her at my mate's wedding a couple of weeks ago. She is a great bit of stuff in every sense.

There are a few potential pitfalls:

* She is six or seven years younger than me

* She has a six-year-old son

* The fact that I am best friends with her brother may create a small bit of awkwardness if things go wrong

On the plus side, however:

* She is stunningly beautiful and very friendly

* She lives up the road from me

* At the wedding, at which I was best man, she gave me her phone number without me asking her for it

That last bit is the main reason why I have decided to explore the waters. But I don't know for certain whether she is majorly interested or whether she just wants to go for a beer. There is only one way to find out, but I will have to be more careful than usual in how I play it.

[ 17.09.2007, 17:12: Message edited by: The Stroke ]

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I use that method all the time. Never works though.
"You know, I really fancy some dirty animal sex." I say. And they never NEVER say "yeah me too, let's do it."

Close shave, Hobbes. They might have said: "Really. Well, I saw a mange-ridden mutt sitting outside the pub a few minutes - he's all yours."
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolf 2
Member # 1331

- posted      Profile for Wolf 2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread has cheered me up immensely. For no particularly related reason. It's just good.

Oh and ignore the age 'gap'. Don't let it become an excuse not to ask her out, if you see what I mean. And infatuation is great. In the same way that free-falling is.

Posts: 2032 | From: this world to the next. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What everyone else said. You have to make some sort of move.

Lately I've discovered that I have a small crush on a woman that I work with. She's 10 years younger than me and she technically is my "subordinate" at work, so it's not on. Plus, I know that even if she were interested, which I'm pretty sure she isn't, I don't think it would have much of a future. So I'm going to let it go. It's a nice distraction and I don't want to turn it into an unhappy distraction.

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Purple Cow
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for The Purple Cow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
S.R. - Hamann is stealing your jokes again.
Posts: 5801 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eh? That Dudek joke is pretty much public domain, everyone knows it. The joke here is how it fit the situation.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who cares about the future Reed, when the opportunity arises, one must fill their boots.
Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC