This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » I don't want to know about your barren brain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I don't want to know about your barren brain
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Deserves a spot in World, rather than Music, I think.

http://www.nme.com/news/blur/31196

I'm sure we're all looking forward to this.

Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to open that; I got a picture of Alex James and the caption "fatal error". Some kind of farming mishap, I take it?

Shame.

[ 18.09.2007, 14:00: Message edited by: Toro Del Willy Fogg ]

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ursus arctos
Member # 1452

- posted      Profile for ursus arctos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Nah, it was cancer that got him in his early 50s.

Posts: 18670 | From: mediolanum | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My name is Mumpo
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for My name is Mumpo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could he end up standing against Dave Rowntree one day?
Posts: 23475 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Other way round, I'd have thought. Isn't Rowntree the falling-down drunk?
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I tried to open that; I got a picture of Alex James and the caption "fatal error". Some kind of farming mishap, I take it?

Shame.

<applause>
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC