This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Help Me Pull (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Help Me Pull
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless they're really hot.
Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm adopting The Stroke's philosophy. It pains me to do so, but I know it will save a lot more pain and complication in the long run.
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I've been there and done that and it's not a good idea.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the throwaway "Keep asking her if she likes your watch".

(in BDG's post)

[ 18.09.2007, 16:24: Message edited by: Hamann ]

Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some great stuff on this thread, notably nishlord's last contribution.

quote:
Always good to read BDG's fanastic post again. That line about the "Simply Reds" cracks me up.
The man in a dress who taught me sex ed was a Christian Brother aged 80, who told me I sholdn't be out all night in nightclubs listening to the U2s.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovestruck This is my favourite thing at the moment.
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveeeeeeeee
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for steveeeeeeeee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to let you know toro, BDG's advice didn't work but I appreciated it at the time.
Posts: 4370 | From: Portas de Benfica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ale
Member # 107

- posted      Profile for ale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any bit in particular that let you down stevee?
Posts: 3315 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Don't listen to them, Toro, drop a note. One that says "I WANT FUCK, WOMAN". Or "CHEWBACCA WANTS SOME CUNT".
That made me piss myself laughing, brilliant.
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nishlord is just too funny.

Toro, if you don't have the gumption to walk up to her and drop your mac, write down your number, fold up the piece of paper walk up to her and hand it to her. make sure you have your "game face" on as you hand over the piece of paper and as she unfolds it and see your number, smile at her and walk off.

Do not answer the phone the first time she rings and if she call back or leaves a message, then you know she was impressed with your game and is interested.

Also, do not put your name on the piece of paper.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why not?
Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Generate interest. By not knowing his name adds to his mystique maker her more likely to call?

The less she knows, the more she would like to know and the more intrigued she may be.

Or maybe she might think he cannot spell his name and thus a dunce.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has the girl come straight from Zimbabwe, or has she lived in England for a while? If she's a newby, she'll be grateful for a guiding hand from somebody who knows his way around.

The mentality of the white Zimbabwean is essentially socially conservative, though she might find it liberating to be free from the mores of that society. I doubt dropping a piece of paper as MX suggests would work. Direct engagement is the better option. Be worldly; she comes from an isolated part of the world, where even inarticulate yokels from Pretoria seem cosmopolitan.

Be aware also that white Zimbabweans have a reputation for being racist. If she uses the word Rhidesia to describe her home country, run for your life.

Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

Are you pouring scorn on my game G-man?

You better know yourself.

macocha europy
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for macocha europy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prepare not God to scan.
The proper study for mankind
is man.

Posts: 7953 | From: Tank Meadow, Munich North | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC