This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Americans (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Americans
E10Rifle
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for E10Rifle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saudi Arabia?
Posts: 12564 | From: The bus lane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at O'Hare last night, a member of the airport staff called this guy (who was, to be fair, being a bit annoying) a "moron". He overheard, and said "What did you call me?", and it all looked like kicking off. And I thought "Aaaah, you see, they're really just like us."

Back in the UK now.

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oadlad
Member # 1613

- posted      Profile for Oadlad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been there four times and think they are pretty much like us although I realise you never quite know if you are getting a fair cross section.
A San Fran cabby once lowered his window and bawled 'go screw yourself lady' to someone and then turned to us with a smile and said 'pardon, folks' Lovely.

Posts: 157 | From: Leicester UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldstone97
Member # 4318

- posted      Profile for goldstone97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 1418 | From: not the friendly confines | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck yeah!!
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Hello, Airport Cabs"
"Hello, it's Mr Moran here, about the driver you sent to pick us up..."

Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's hilarious.

Reed - Is that "Fuck yeah!!" as in the song from Team America?

Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck yeah.
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was singing that in my head for three days after I finally got around to watching that movie. Brilliant film. I love those guys.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC