This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Pro Evo on Wii... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pro Evo on Wii...
Harry Carpenter
Member # 1577

- posted      Profile for Harry Carpenter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazon's pre-order dates for PES2008 for the PSP were complete fiction, it eventually came out a fortnight ago after benn listed since November.
Posts: 6604 | From: the South Wales riviera to leafy suburbia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger Yellow
Member # 447

- posted      Profile for Ginger Yellow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Retailer-provided dates are notoriously unreliable, partly because they like to put up speculative dates to encourage people to pre-order and partly because they're done by monkeys. Tesco has the release date as Jan 1, 2020.
Posts: 12612 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noj
Member # 753

- posted      Profile for noj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I realised they were a bit ropey but never quite realised that they were that bad though.

I'll be happy with Pro Evo and Mario Kart for a couple of months though. I'm fairly confident of those dates.

Posts: 2740 | From: crisp country | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tratorello
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for tratorello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From that video it looks like it suffers from the usual "shit keeper syndrome" of most football computer/console games and I'm presuming that the keepers are computer controlled?
Posts: 1718 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC