This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Oops (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oops
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alright then. lets go through it bit by bit.

You know, You're probably right.

This bit is sarcasm.

mean no-one is ever going to get tired of those religion threads

This bit is also sarcasm.

while we all grow older, they will forever remain fresh, vibrant and original.

This bit is also sarcasm.

I reckon that OTF's Religion threads are the boards USP

This board's religion threads are unique alright. but mostly this bit is also sarcasm.

[ 25.10.2007, 01:09: Message edited by: and I am the life ]

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right, so you're deleting other people's conversations, but being sarcastic means you're not being a cunt?

Trust me, you're being a cunt.

Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

- posted      Profile for and I am the life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done on deleting everyone else's conversation. If only we had less discussions like that and more like this, it'd be great. This is riveting stuff.

you know you're probably right. if I also sat around just calling everybody involved in one of those religion threads a cunt for no reason, this board would probably would be a better place.

Posts: 19996 | From: the crespo of a wave | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
and I am the life
Member # 227

[that bit is also sarcasm]
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck me. What an arsehole.

(No sarcasm.)

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Purple Cow
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for The Purple Cow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time to delete this one, Colm.
Posts: 5801 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, we know it's coming, so let's make hay while the sun shines.

BUNDLE!

Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this thread had been deleted?
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for The Horse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, it was just that everyone stopped posting on it, expecting aiatl to delete it once the number of people agreeing that he's behaved like an arse reached a critical mass.
Posts: 8111 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoebe Disco
Member # 46

- posted      Profile for Phoebe Disco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If he deleted a third thread, would he get to keep it?
Posts: 14959 | From: the heart of a deviancy amplification spiral | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what's his name, the number 10....
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for what's his name, the number 10....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had I been involved in the threads I'd be raging. As I wasn't, I think this is fucking hilarious. You know what to do Greener.
Posts: 4145 | From: acts of manual sexual altruism | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Sharp Shooter
Member # 750

- posted      Profile for Super Sharp Shooter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Either you genuinely think you're in the right, in which case you're a twat, or you can't bring yourself to climb down, in which case, you're a twat.
Posts: 18241 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Purple Cow
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for The Purple Cow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Y-A-W-N
Posts: 5801 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
Member # 104

- posted      Profile for G-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you still shouting at aiatl, or at number 10?
Posts: 22308 | From: one floor to another | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC