This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Movin' on up...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movin' on up...
Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard
Member # 1538

- posted      Profile for Fatbastard, Hugh Fatbastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Real Estate agents were paying students $3000-$4000 to hold their place in line outside 1 Bloor for a week until condo units went on sale earlier today.

The cheapest goes for as little as $300,000 and boasts a spacious 585 sq ft, while the penthouse will hit the market for $18 Million.

It's going to be residences built on top of a hotel and will be Canada's highest residential building.

Well, there goes the neighbourhood.

here
here
and here

Posts: 1243 | From: upon high | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the earworm.
Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diggedy Derek
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for Diggedy Derek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Movin' On Up" is a terrible earworm, as most people in the UK can attest. Unless you mean "Move On Up", which is about as good as you can get.
Posts: 8033 | From: Kazakhstan Laboratories | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hieronymus Bosch
Member # 1209

- posted      Profile for Hieronymus Bosch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Movin' On Up" is a terrible earworm

The Primal Scream one is OK.

Posts: 20007 | From: Terrestrial Paradise | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twohundredpercent
Member # 1637

- posted      Profile for twohundredpercent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got "Move On Up" as the earworm, too.

Funkeh.

Posts: 4298 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reed
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Reed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's a lanai?

I see on the site that in addition to whatever you pay for the place itself and all of the maintenance fees, you have to pay $45,000 for a parking spot.

Who are these ungodly wealthy Torontoanians? I thought Canadians didn't tolerate that sort of excess.

Posts: 15414 | From: left to right on your radio dial... | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC