This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » ahem..what age are you all? (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: ahem..what age are you all?
Melmoth the Wonderer
Member # 233

- posted      Profile for Melmoth the Wonderer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 705 | From: langley park to memphis | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oadlad
Member # 1613

- posted      Profile for Oadlad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, OK. I was hoping this one would go away, it's like wandering into a Blue Peter reunion.
Yes I have been in my seventies for a couple of months which surprised my ex glam model wife as she thought I was seventy twenty years ago.
I suppose you can have too much of a good thing...

Posts: 157 | From: Leicester UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By my count the '73s are winning with 6 so far.

The Michigan Fab Five would be proud.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oadlad
Member # 1613

- posted      Profile for Oadlad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
73s! I must admit I skipped about seven pages as I have a retirement to run.
So I can relax in the knowledge that there are others ahead of me in the race to er, best not to go there.

Posts: 157 | From: Leicester UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gonzo
Member # 1592

- posted      Profile for Gonzo         Edit/Delete Post 
He means the class of, er, '73. As in 1973?

Don't think there's anyone else on here, born prior to WW2?

Posts: 2962 | From: The Pale, Erin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tactfully put as ever, Gonzo.
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Wind-Up Bird
Member # 1176

- posted      Profile for Mr. Wind-Up Bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
By my count the '73s are winning with 6 so far.
7. I'm 34 as well.
Posts: 664 | From: The bottom of the well, holding a baseball bat | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jason voorhees
Member # 79

- posted      Profile for jason voorhees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a rout.

We're taking this shit over.

Now WSC knows to write articles about how the 82 World Cup was the best one ever, how in 1990 everyone was watching with their first girlfriend, how in 94 everyone was watching as a drunk slacker, and in 02 how everyone was strugging to watch during their first job.

This thread may be the single greatest marketing thread of all time for WSC.

Posts: 9565 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your first job at the age of 29? No wonder your generation's done nowt...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Wind-Up Bird
Member # 1176

- posted      Profile for Mr. Wind-Up Bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Now WSC knows to write articles about how the 82 World Cup was the best one ever
Surely this can't be in dispute. Although WSC is certainly overdue with a dewy-eyed tribute to That Night In Valencia.
Posts: 664 | From: The bottom of the well, holding a baseball bat | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Gardner v8.2
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for Duncan Gardner v8.2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was one written a few years ago, by a Davy Millar AFAIR.
Posts: 2818 | From: Marching through Georgia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Wind-Up Bird
Member # 1176

I remembered that after I hit "Add Reply". It's mouldering in storage with the rest of the old WSCs.
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Average age (so far - 96 people) is 36.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Slow day at work today, Hamann, or are you just bored?
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan
Member # 39

- posted      Profile for Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both.
Posts: 10341 | From: London Overground | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC