This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » I'm going to regret that on Monday .... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I'm going to regret that on Monday ....
The 7th Baron Bartok
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for The 7th Baron Bartok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To manage the situation, make a list of the different "angles" which could be a problem. You may use more than one sheet of paper.
Posts: 4840 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The 7th Baron Bartok
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for The 7th Baron Bartok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway,

1. why didn't you suggest your place? and

2. reckon she might be up for it next time?

Posts: 4840 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass
Member # 730

- posted      Profile for Gas Filled Dolphin Carcass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look. What's actually going to happen? Is somebody going to put you up against a wall and shoot you?

Are you a man or a manager? You're a single guy who had a snog after a few pints, who gives a fuck.

Rip your shirt off, go outside and kill something with your bare hands and cook it over a bonfire while singing Johnny Cash songs. It never fails.

Posts: 8490 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femme Folle
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Femme Folle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go kill a few redneck Americans. It'll make you feel better.
Posts: 18278 | From: the cattery | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
die grosse linke Hand
Member # 1437

- posted      Profile for die grosse linke Hand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe take a sicky on Monday, and then fucking nuke the office?
Posts: 3418 | From: Gotham | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilC
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for evilC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell her you only snogged her as a means of getting closer to her ex-husband, who is the one you've really got designs on. That should put her off ...and hopefully him, too!

[ 15.12.2007, 19:09: Message edited by: evilC ]

Posts: 7428 | From: such drivers' ed films as 'Alice's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass' | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Malhumorado
Member # 63

- posted      Profile for Don Malhumorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm going to regret that on Monday ....
Without wanting to be at all harsh, not as much as she is.
Posts: 14591 | From: Paper Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Croute au fromage et oeuf au plat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, EIM got it right, she is the one in trouble, Rogin is single now, he can do what he want really, including trying to seduce women in a relationship, it's up to her to remind herself that she has a bloke back home with their kids and not start chatting up and snogging work colleagues.
Posts: 16714 | From: Outskirts of Manchester | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Villain
Member # 468

- posted      Profile for Villain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I wouldnt worry though, I bet nothing gets said. Ive sort of had this happen to me and nothing gets said. Everybody knows, but nothing gets said.

Posts: 2049 | From: Croydon init | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The cantering captain
Member # 942

- posted      Profile for The cantering captain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rogin that's nothing, I was singing ( well bellowing ) steps on the karaoke. Might need to get a new job.
Posts: 1476 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hands up all those who are going to be checking in on this thread at five minute intervals tomorrow.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Hand up*
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malcolm X
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Malcolm X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the thi9ng i hate about office parties.
Everyone goes out and acts the slut or the cunt and then tries to blame it on the alcohol.

Personally, i turn up for the free food and booze and then slink off at the earliest opportunity.

As carcass correctly says, working with these cunts is more than enough.

Posts: 14206 | From: Laughing at the budgie hearts | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<...hand up...>

Good man, Rogin.

A move straight from the Toro Toro playbook. You seem to have copped rather less abuse for it than I did, all the same.

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Ethan
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Uncle Ethan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What MX said. We keep getting told how, as managers, we should watch people's alcohol intake at the office do and it is our responsibility to monitor behaviour etc.

Sod that. These people are grown ups for fuck's sake. I am showing my face then sneaking off sharpish.

Oh yes, don't shit on your own doorstop is one of the oldest and yet wisest pieces of advise going around.

[ 17.12.2007, 08:41: Message edited by: Uncle Ethan ]

Posts: 3958 | From: WA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC