This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » I'm going to regret that on Monday .... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I'm going to regret that on Monday ....
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha no, nor the BBC neither.
Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the giveaway was the line about not being allowed pay rises.
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Liquidator
Member # 694

- posted      Profile for The_Liquidator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, I wonder what the consequences were of Rogin's wandering hands?
Posts: 6801 | From: The city to the sticks | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The 7th Baron Bartok
Member # 959

- posted      Profile for The 7th Baron Bartok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You and virtually everyone else on OTF, Liq.

[ 19.12.2007, 14:36: Message edited by: The 7th Baron Bartok ]

Posts: 4840 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The closest I've seen to an update was his Facebook status, which was one of the best I've seen since Garcia En Dolor's sister started talking about her "stupid ass gel".

(it's an ambiguity of scope, y'see)

[ 19.12.2007, 15:55: Message edited by: Toroweap Fault ]

Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JtS
Member # 68

- posted      Profile for JtS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Toro: which was...
Posts: 7076 | From: The North London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Batebe of Toro Foundation
Member # 465

- posted      Profile for The Batebe of Toro Foundation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[Rogin] is trying to forget quite how far he got his hand up his colleague's blouse (and, er, skirt) last night.
I *really* hope none of his colleagues use that thing...
Posts: 17027 | From: your gaff, nicking stuff. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of late, it's come to my attention that Rogin's Discretion-O-Meter could use new batteries for '08.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyra
Member # 1669

- posted      Profile for lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh poor Rogin, these things have to be styled out in a way don't they, though.

Toro is your story on here somewhere too? I've not wasted enough time catching up with OTF today instead of doing all the work that's built up while I've not been here and now I need more things to read...

Posts: 2387 | From: Arcadia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Poster
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Bill Poster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Give the poor guy a break. He's vulnerable and his self esteem has had a force 10 hurricane hit it.

I can only remember going through the split with my first wife, a split I was more than happy with, I had no kids from the marriage and was beginning a new relationship with my now wife. And still I hit the skids, drinking too much and publically snogging someone in a pub. Goodness knows how he feels with Christmas coming up. My worst time was before NYE just after it all happened.

As for the aftermath of Rogin's Friday night, there'll be a few sheepish glances, a lot of gossip and some red faces on Monday. And that probably goes for a lot of offices up and down the country (but not mine!).

Posts: 1605 | From: Here to Eternity | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danger Mouse
Member # 111

- posted      Profile for Danger Mouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, ours is tomorrow and, is only then, because (slightly amusingly) the pub/bar/restaurant thing we were going to have it in went bust in between us booking it and it taking place.

Which means the meal bit may be a bit rubbish. Well, it'll be very rubbish - Pizza Express type place that has only allowed us a couple of hours before we get kicked out. Not in itself that bad, if it wasn't for the fact we're being kicked out and into a karaoke bar.

Given I'm getting the last train home there's no way I'll be drunk enough in time to think it's going to be decent.

So, Toro (is it Toro that lives in Leeds? If not, whoever lives in Leeds), if you see someone looking despondently out of Croma's window at around 7, that'll be me.

Posts: 2176 | From: Baker Street | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Ethan
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Uncle Ethan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fed up with the third message about how to behave at parties - I am NOT FUCKING 10, TREAT ME LIKE A FUCKING ADULT - I have prepared and circulated the following to the team:

Please note that despite you being a responsible adult, quite capable of making your own decisions, we are required by legislation to ask you repeatedly to refrain from the following activities that you otherwise would of course be planning on doing over the next few days:

• Drinking yourself catatonic to the point of being hospitalised

• Carrying around mistletoe and snogging every member of the opposite sex

• Photocopying random body parts

• Undressing and dancing on tables

• Throwing up on your mother-in-law's (if you have one) cat (if they have one)

• Sticking your hand in a blender

• Presenting members of the opposite gender with sex toys

• Presenting members of the opposite gender with food items that look like sex toys

• Presenting members of the opposite gender with sex toys that look like food items

• Climbing into the cab of an earthmover and ramming it through the doors of the reception room

• Stealing an airplane from Jandakot airport and crashing it into the reception room

• Performing surgery on yourself with a spoon

• Gargling with boiling water

So you see we are wise to your normal standards of behaviour and will be watching you.

The preferred mode of celebration is to sit quietly and sip a soft drink. It should be noted that the consumption of more than one soft drink could cause teeth decay and is discouraged. Obesity is a major health issue in Australia and staff will be limited to one canapι and party pie each.

Dancing can cause soft tissue injury so slow dance music only will be played. Please respect the one metre exclusion zone between dancing partners.

Enjoy your party.

Posts: 3958 | From: WA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So points 2, 7, 8 and 9 are ok to do if its a member of the same sex?

And for some reason, point 13 reminded me of a rather painful episode involving a "friend", a shower, and a new douche attachment... I think you know where this is heading.

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And still I hit the skids, drinking too much and publically snogging someone in a pub.

Is 'snogging someone in a pub' synonymous with hitting the skids? Crikey, I knew I'd suffered during the 80s but I had no idea I'd sunk that low.

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Poster
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Bill Poster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was a bit more to it than that Spock, but I'm not posting it publically.

Besides, after Age 25 it's not really the Done Thing is it?

Posts: 1605 | From: Here to Eternity | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC