This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » Six Degrees of Genocidal Maniacs (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Six Degrees of Genocidal Maniacs
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ronald Reagan, of course. I suppose Schwarzenegger is in with a shout as well. Can he be President?
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think executing a few people is not quite genocide (I'd go with serial killing)
Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

- posted      Profile for Bored Of The Dance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking in terms of potential
Posts: 3647 | From: the desk of the Chairman | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"We have outlawed Russia, we begin bombing in five minutes'
Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ad hoc
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for ad hoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was talking about Arnie, Spock.
Posts: 14456 | From: Magyaristan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tamsin Greig from "Black Books" and "Green Wing"
Typical low-brow telly-gawper. You should've written "Tamsin Greig who plays Debbie in The Archers"...

Hitch-hiking from Rotherham to London I was once picked up by Javed Miandad and Imran Khan. The latter surely knows some seriously dodgy types. Especially James Goldsmith...

Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tamsin Greig from "Black Books" and "Green Wing"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical low-brow telly-gawper. You should've written "Tamsin Greig who plays Debbie in The Archers"...

My wife is addicted to The Archers and we met Tamsin before she had been on TV. On being introduced, Polly just stood there and said "You don't look like that"

I was especially entertained when I went to a barbeque and the actor that played Brian Aldridge was there and I was talking to him. Polly walked past us and stopped dead in her tracks on just hearing his voice

Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool.
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chippy
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Chippy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My head of department at University was Rudol Hess's guard when he was captured in Scotland. So I am three away from Hitler.

I am two away from Tony Blair, etc.

Posts: 3563 | From: Standlake | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bored Of The Dance
Member # 6347

Wasn't Bernard Manning a guard to Hess as well?

I believe Hess asked for him to be transferred as he was too right wing

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC