This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » World » God Bless You, Ma'am! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: God Bless You, Ma'am!
Eggchaser
Member # 921

- posted      Profile for Eggchaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It depends on how strictly you define 'dildo', I suppose. If you're talking about generic insertion toys, then I can't help but think I'm in the right.
Well, the Romans wrote about them (one of them wrote an Ode to A Dildo), so they've been around since at least then and the buzzing variety have certainly been around since the early part of the century, often sold as "tension massagers for ladies".
Posts: 6505 | From: the passenger seat of Mr Toad's car, driving-by this thread | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerontophile
Member # 954

- posted      Profile for gerontophile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wasnt there a scene in some bodice-ripper on TV where one woman wears a rather extreme black strap-on? Fingersniff or something I am sure it was called.

[ 20.12.2007, 15:51: Message edited by: gerontophile ]

Posts: 2278 | From: the nightflight to Venus | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nocturnal Submission
Member # 1371

- posted      Profile for Nocturnal Submission     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tipping The Velvet.
Posts: 2168 | From: Revelling In The Hole | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The greeks had dildos, too. Often made out of bread. (I believe the term "Ollisbokollix" actually means "loaf-of-bread-dildo"). As for colouration, I suppose it depends what kind of rye grains they had access to.
Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Intrigued by the hand written notice underneath.
A yard long dildo would be overdoing it no?

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I have great difficulty not stopping at yard sales.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

- posted      Profile for Antonio Gramsci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Dildo, Newfoundland.

Well, surveys have repeatedly shown that Newfs have more sex than us other Canadians.

Posts: 1762 | From: the further reaches of sleep deprivation | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

- posted      Profile for WornOldMotorbike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's cheaper'n cable tv, b'y.
Posts: 3858 | From: the head office of One Man's Opinion Corp. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spock na Escada
Member # 47

- posted      Profile for Spock na Escada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just sent that link to a mate of mine who has replied with the story of some friends of his who holidayed in Twat. He wasn't sure if it was in the Orkneys or Shetlands, but according to Wikipedia it's both.
I wonder if they've considered a threesome?

Posts: 12057 | From: The pape's second home | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

- posted      Profile for Sgt. Pinback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's an odd coincidence. A friend of mine has used used a picture of him standing beside a 'Twat' road sign as his avatar for another discussion board.
Posts: 3144 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gangster Octopus
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for Gangster Octopus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No avatars. Yet another good thing about otf...
Posts: 20721 | From: Far away, without a city wall | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

- posted      Profile for Sgt. Pinback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed.
Posts: 3144 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WornOldMotorbike
Member # 1569

Moving avatars; the worst thing about the Internet, period.
Antonio Gramsci
Member # 11024

I summon the avatar of Neal Stephenson to smite you all. Ungrateful bastards.
Sgt. Pinback
Member # 987

-

Perhaps we can get them in the new year.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC